Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - And So It Begins

Someone is finally able to enter the world of Anime!! The only problem is...
 
The "chosen one" doesn't even know what Anime is, nor care for it.

Chapter 2 - And So It Begins

Chapter 2 - And So It Begins
"Who the heck are you?!” 
I know I shouldn’t have shouted, but everything that was going on around me was complete chaos. I had to be dreaming, because this was NOT happening. 
“You don’t know who I am?” he asked in astonishment, “You’ve never heard of me?” 
“Uh, no!!” Kathy said with irony, “That’s why I’m asking!! And what the heck is going on?! What are you, whoever you are, wearing?? What am I wearing?! WHERE AM I?!” 
 
Alright! Alright, I’ll back up for those of you who are a little slow in the head. First of all, I don’t know where I am, what’s going on, or who this guy is, in case you were having trouble with that, too. But let me start at the beginning, where most stories usually do. It all started after school… 
“Hey, Kathy!” Carol shouted, struggling to reach me through the crowded hallway. 
“Hi, Carol,” I said. 
“We still going to the movies?” she called, even though she knew the answer. 
I rolled my eyes. 
“Duh.” 
Carol and I always go to either the movies or roller skating rink on Fridays. Not so much the skating rink, since it costs an arm and a leg to get in, even with the discount we get thanks to my brother working there. 
“Cool,” Carol smiled, “See you at six.” 
I waved good-bye as she left to catch the bus and started to into room 304; detention. Some people may say my reasons for going to detention are stupid, lame even, but, in truth, it wasn’t like I always tried to get it. Only when I know John Fisher has detention do I actually try to get it. Today, however, John wasn’t in detention; stupid algebra. 
After 40 whole minutes of pure John-less torture, all the kids got on the D-bus, except me. It wasn’t so bad; being the only one to walk home. I didn’t care so much.
I said good-bye to a couple people I knew as they got on before turning to walk away. It was pretty nice day out, too. There were exactly the right amount of clouds, sunshine, and slight dabble of rain; welcome to Seattle. I went to pull out my umbrella, but, to my astonishment, it was gone. I couldn’t believe it wasn’t in my bag. I always had an umbrella! Never, not once, had I forgotten it! I glanced miserably up at the sky and stepped out from underneath the tree I’d been under. This was just great. 
“Wet, wet, wet..,” I mumbled, pulling the hood on my jacket up over my hair.  
Just then, I spotted a flash of silver out of the corner of my eye. What the-? I turned to look, but, as I did so, something hit me square on the shoulders and I tumbled backwards, into the mud. “Ugh!” I shouted and looked around for what had knocked me down. Suddenly, a face popped up right in front of my own. 
“Hello!!” The person said in an annoying high voice. It was a girl with…cat ears? She had bright, shiny, blue hair and big, purple eyes. Her skin was totally tan and flawlessand her clothes revealed most of it. She had on what looked like a pink bra OVER a yellow tank top. Her green skirt just barely went below her butt and she was wearing orange, ankle-high boots. 
However, her clothes weren’t the only thing weird about her; I screamed and lurched backwards. It was that this girl, whoever she was, was 2-d. She literally looked like a cartoon that had just jumped out of a television set. She had to admit, the girl didn’t look like most cartoons she’d seen. She was a bit more realistic, besides the face, but, nonetheless, this was the freakiest thing I’d ever seen.  

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

GreyPichu on April 2, 2008, 9:21:17 AM

GreyPichu on
GreyPichuthis story is cool! :D

rlkitten on April 2, 2008, 1:01:34 PM

rlkitten on
rlkittenHee ^^ Glad ya like it X3

erandor3 on April 2, 2008, 8:54:42 AM

erandor3 on
erandor3XD MEET AN ANIME CHARACTER YAY!