Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - love and souls

What happens if your in love with someone?
What happens if you kiss
What happens if there is a battle?
Find out!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 2 - love and souls

Chapter 2 - love and souls


MARIK WITH ME CHAPTER TWO









Well I was following marik to the 3 stage fighting ceamony. I saw the stages. The first stage was embrassing. It was truth or dare. It turns out the guy who made the three stages ran away crying
. I had saw the other contestants.

LIST:

KALEB- YUGI

NINA-MARIK

ELLIE-JOEY

KIKO- BUKURA

SUKURA-TRISTAN

DAINE- TEA

HENARY- SETO



The rules to the first game is….well you know.“let's make it a shadow game” suggested marik and bukura. I had a mark of the eye on my head. It glow as I looked at marik. It shows my expression and mood I am in.


It also defends me. It glowed pink. When it glowed pink it means I am in love. Marik had that look in his eye that meant he knew something. Then I felt fainty. I hit the ground hard. Marik than picked me up. He took me outside. When I woke up he was sleeping at a tree almost one yard away. “marik ?” I whispered.

He woke up and saw my face. “I will never read another mind of a girl again” he said. He than blushed. I laughed at his joke.

The 3 stage fight was canceled and put in for tomorrow because to many kids cheat. I was being watched by marik's spirit. I felt my spirit leave me. I difted to sleep. I had a nightmare. I saw my spirit have blood stains. The spirit was a demon. In her hands was marik's lifeless body. “ your next” she said in voice. Marik than spoke before he was completely gone. “I have always believed your power and now I pay for it” he than started to change. He grew wings and red eyes. “BE AFRAID”

I woke up screaming. Yugi ran in and tripped and ended up kissing me. My eyes closed and I fainted. I woke up. I felt weird. I dressed up in my best clothes. I than ran down the hall and ( got jinx by yugi. Arghhhh) tripped into mariks body. “owwwww” he roared. He saw it was me. “ so what happen to you lately” he said in a weird cracky voice. “marik you spyed on me did you”.i said in a blush.

“ I was wondering if you would ….. come on a daaatee? He said in the weird voice. “ok” I said shaky. It was 6:23 at night and I got dressed in my not so hot clothes. I ran downstairs and waited for marik to show up. It was 6:52 when he showed up and he ran up to my house. He was in a tux. “ummm….hi…..nina.” he said. We headed to the resturant. I ate my yummy noodles and chicken slowly when I spoke up. “marik were do you want to head next?” I said softly. “ I was wondering if you want to go to some ruins in this park” he said. Then I felt faint again. “muhahaha you can't excape me foolish mortal” said a voice in my head. Marik felt a pain in his head too. I could hear what it said “marik kiss her already” said the voice. It was yami marik. “no” said marik's voice. He than turned into yami marik. He than grabbed me and kissed me. “uhhh…mm….ari…k.” I stammered. I than felt my soul be pulled out. I saw marik grabbed me. I was fully out of my soul and into his rod. “marik” I said. “my spirit found his love's soul trapped and it was in you but still I feel like..” he than stopped and kiss me for two minutes.

I kissed him too. “lets stopped these guys before they distroy the world.















To be continue…………………………………………













Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment