Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - When they come around!

just about me Roxra a story and stuff!
^_^

Chapter 2 - When they come around!

Chapter 2 - When they come around!

 

"were here!" "Sora, shut up!" Riku yelled. "sorry!" "are you sure this is right place, Sora?" Kairi asked. "yeah they devloped this world after we defeted Xemnas." "Well the organization is doing good to!" Riku said. "how do you know?" Roxas said. "look!" Namine yelled.

Axel was just levening work and then all of them jump at him (not Roxas and Namine) "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Axel yelled. "hiya, Axel!" Roxas waved, Namine smiled, Sora, Riku, and Kairi were sayng "tell us were they are!!!" "Hey! i dono what your talking about! and yes i am still alive and so is everyone eles on the orgainztion sooooooooo yea...OK BYE! B-Y-E!"

"Stuped." someone said from behind them and then pushed Namine and Kairi away. "HEY!" Namine and Kairi yell with anger. Sora, Riku, and Roxas jumped out and got ready to fight.

"HEY dont hit me or enything! not my fault i have retarded brothers!" I said. "who is you brothers?!" Riku asked. "ohhhhh no one!" "then why did you say that?."Sora qustioned. "why? i dono retard! now if you dont mind i got homework to do...dont you?" "nobodys go to school?" everyone said. "yes and what is sooooooooooo wrong about it? we need to learn to! hmm? you know what your wasting my time!" "wait we have to---" Sora yelled but Roxra left right when he was finshing.

"homework sucks! ok... = 30/50 have to simplefly...= 3/5 ok now number 9..." I said. "CAN YOU NOT TALK WHEN I AM TALKING ABOUT MY HOMEWORK OUT LOUD, ROXRA??!!" "well i am doing homework to! sooo shut up, Dermyx!" "fine! god!"

After 1 hour of homework_________________

"ahhhhhhhh! my head hurts!" Dermyx yelled with a stomp on then hall way ground. "*yawns* ok well good night!" I said. "its only 5 o-clock, Roxra, and its the weekend!" Larxene said. "well i'm going good night!"

as soon as i got in my room i ran to my bed and cryed! i never knew just from all of those teens say can make a nobody cry! nobodys dont have feelings but i still did...i geuss...

how i lost my heart___


  I was travling this world "The World that Never Was" and i saw two teens run pass me i yelled at them but my voice was faint...i toke a few more steps untill i heard something i grab out my keyblade "The Star Sweeper" and ran for it. But then i ran into a guy named Xemnas. i fell and yelled at him "can you watch were you standing?!" i stode up and then he raped me in darkness...Neoshadows srounded me...and i felt something crack in my heart...i knew something was going on but then when he turned around he said "join our Organiztion..." and walked off. once i saw all of the neoshadow i pulled out my keyblade but then i fell off the brige.......

"why do  have to be in this stuped! stuped! stuped! organization!!! i wish i never came to this retarded world!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on March 2, 2007, 3:36:53 PM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyTeehee!^^

SaruNinja on February 24, 2007, 11:20:17 PM

SaruNinja on
SaruNinjaOoooh, it's getting good. Keep writing ^_^