Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A day in our lives

just about me Roxra a story and stuff!
^_^

Chapter 4 - A day in our lives

Chapter 4 - A day in our lives

"ah man did i feel asleep?" I said. "Roxra! Lets go!" Kitix yelled. "Were?" "To the restrant!" "So we can make fun of Axel!"Larxene said rubing her hands together. "no were not gonna make fun of him!"Kitix said. "fine fine!" "OKAY! give me a min. to get ready! i just woke up!"

A few mins. later...

"Okay did you put on your black robe?" Kitix said. "why are you acting like i'm the little kid?"I said as i put my hands on my hips. "Sorry!" "its okay!"  "okay lets go!"Larxene said.

"hey ,Axel!" "Hi Kitix! okay what do you guys need?" "i'll have the Xresmen exstrem!" "i'll have the...hmm...Trliyax! with a side of Trorx!" "and i'll have what shes haveing." "okay...55 munny PLEASE!" 'what?! were not giveing you eny tips!" "here ,Axel!" Kitix said as she gave him a tip. "THANKS! I dont get much munny here!"

"That was some good food!" "GUYS GUYS!" "what is it ,Zexion?!" "Its them!Look!" "oh no!" "i'll push the alarm!" Larxene said as she push the alarm. "What the hell?!"Sora yelled. "ha think you can get us, Sora?" Someone said as the Organization  showed up. "18...19! theres 19 of you fellas!" Goofy said. "Well i'm -1 sooo you can just count me out!" I yelled from behind Riku. "CRAP!" Riku yelled as he was back to back with Sora, and Kairi. "You ready?" Kairi asked. "yeah we are." Roxas said. "ROXAS! I thought you drop out of the Organization!" "umm...well i like there outfits! and i couldn't keep it only if i stayed!" "AH man...were screwed!" "well this sucks!"

[color=][color=#000000]((to be continued))[/color][/color][color=]
[/color][color=]

[color=#000000]Riku:"Damn these stuped storys are to shourt ,Roxra!"                                                [/color][/color]

[color=][color=#000000]me:"shut up ,Riku! it dosent matter!"[/color]
[/color]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on March 16, 2007, 4:11:35 AM

Finalkingdomheartsfantasy on
FinalkingdomheartsfantasyYO IM IN IT YEAH!XD