Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Roxra...

just to calm things down i'm gonna explan a few things here!

Chapter 1 - Roxra...

Chapter 1 - Roxra...
   Roxra is a girl that is trying to fined her brother, Sora.Her other knowend brother is Roxas, as Sora nobody that makes him appart of the family...Roxra has been made a few changes in life to being in a ophanage to becoming a nobody...Roxra heart was tooken away but not here shell but when she did have a heart she was knowed as Arro...people call her Arroga but she didnt want that so she made sure she had people knowen her by that name...from the biggening her mother abandoned her when she was just 6 years old after that; Sora and everyone that knowed her there memories were earsed by these men in black robes...she ran from the creepy men but had no were to go she went to a orphanage when someone found her on the road cold and starving with a donald duck teddy and a blancket she found on the road so she was tooken to to the orphanage...she always wondered if she was going to see her brith mom, brother and friends ever again...when she turned 13 she was walking to school then was stoped by a man in a black robe he took her to a place called...

   "The World that Never Was" she was triffied but she had a keyblade right n her hand she thought this was a dream but it wasn't neo shadows appered everywere she thought "have i seen these before?" she looked around the place with the key in her hand sunddnly she seen two boys run by her "hey!" "sorry!" the spiky hair boy yelled he looked like Sora and the other looked like Riku ,Sora's best friend she didnt really like him. when she was young he always tryed to show off and he seemed to like her but she didnt..."Sora? no! IT CAN'T BE! he can't" she ran and down the ally and tried to catch up with him but fell to the ground cuz she got cut off by the same GUY! "hey! watch were you standing!" as soon as she finshed he swamed darkness on to her. "whaa? WHAT THE frack!?" she looked up and the men said "now you can join our organization" "w-w-wh-at? she didnt know what she was in she looked up her heart went into darkness...then she fell off the brige that she was on her eyes turned blue to red then her hair grew longer....she fell and fell then someone was walking by reading a book then looked up and saw her fall the person ran to catch her. The person was called Zexion this person he was with was named Larxene all the Organization XIII members ran to see what happend. finnaly she woke up she opened her eyes and looked at the man that saved her the looked at the side and saw a blonde spiky hair teen about 1 year older or 2 then she was he looked like her brother she wispered "Sora?" "umm...my name is,Roxas. AND YOU KNOW SORA! I WANT TO MEE-" a young girl about his age covered his mouth "hi there! my name is .Namine!"she smiled "lets get you to the hospital!Zexion you carry her and everyone eles will here what happened tomorrow!" "Namine your so organized even when something happeneds like this" Roxas said..

now she was 14 still the same Xemnas controlled her her team is Larxene,Zexion and Kitix Larxene is her Best Friend Kitixs her best friend to but her brother knows were Sora may be! Zexion is Roxra BF! and ALL of them are on a jouney to fined Sora...

she did fined him once told him and thougt she was a stalker...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sooo if you want one of me 24 yeas old tell me if you like this explaning thingy!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment