Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

theres a new girl in town and robins going to make the moves

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
" Siamera was in ordinary girl with amazing powers she could fly and she had water power. One day siamera saw the Teen Titans springing in to action. She was amazed. She thought maybe this could be her chance to show them that she had superpowers. the TeenTitans were fighting overload she knowing that she could so defeat him but really she hardly knew how to fight. but she thought if she would try her best she could win so she flew up in the sky but as she did that the titans didnt notice her but she thought if shed drounded him with water he would defently be defeated. so thats exactly what she did. But as she did that the titans saw water come out of no were they maybe thought it was aqualad but they didnt see him. but as they turned they saw siamera. they thought who in the world is that. but as she didnt relize that they were staring at her she defeated overload. But the titans didnt relize she did. she said hello look i defeated overload. then they saw she did. robin was the first one to come up to talk to her he interduced every titan. robin said: um thanks for defeating overload u have pretty good powers. her face lit up so big she huged robin. She said: thanks so much i didnt think they were that great. he said yah there really somthing. starfire came up and said: hello there would u like to come over to our house star had a big smile on her face. robin said: yah come over. raven looked at cyborg and said to him u think robin has a crush on siamera. cyborg said: uhh yah but look at star she looks so well u know jelouse. and raven said waite till we get back at the tower shell really blow top.* to be continued*

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

roxy on May 3, 2005, 6:33:47 AM

roxy on
roxyyah bb4ever is who i drew not the girl in the story

roxy on April 21, 2005, 5:08:02 AM

roxy on
roxythank u thats sweet of uhope ur story comes out right

roxy on April 13, 2005, 1:23:21 PM

roxy on
roxyeither u didnt save it right or ur story was too long and ur page u were righting on seperated and couldnt be posted cause i did that and my story came out blanke and i relized that my story was too long to post so i wrote it on the computer and it turned out just fine well thats practacily all i can tell yah i just fallowed the instuctions and wrote it on the computer and it worked. good luck

roxy on March 27, 2005, 10:10:16 AM

roxy on
roxybefore u guys corect me i know i spelled alot of things wrong but if u guys cant tread what i wrote just ask cause i relized i spelled alot wrong.