Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Twelve Days Of Sonic Xmas!

I made these songs 'cause it's so close to Christmas. Happy Holidays! Please comment!

Chapter 1 - The Twelve Days Of Sonic Xmas!

Chapter 1 - The Twelve Days Of Sonic Xmas!
On the first day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me a chao eating a pea.
On the second day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the third day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the fourth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls and a chao eating a pea.
On the fifth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the sixth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the seventh day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me seven sleds and snow boards, six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the eighth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me eight slices of pizza, seven sleds and snow boards, six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the ninth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me nine chao fruits, eight slices of pizza, seven sleds and snow boards, six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the tenth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me ten shiney chao, nine chao fruits, eight slices of pizza, seven sleds and snow boards, six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the eleventh day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me eleven cups of egg nog, ten shiney chao, nine chao fruits, eight slices of pizza, seven sleds and snow boards, six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao eating a pea.
On the twelfth day of Sonic X mas MetalSonic gave to me twelve new Game Boy Advance SPs, eleven cups of egg nog, ten shiney chao, nine chao fruits, eight slices of pizza, seven sleds and snow boards, six chao eggs, five golden rings, four dancing chao, three Chaos Emeralds, two freaky Tails dolls, and a chao-ao-ao eating a PEA!! XD Merry Christmas =D

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kawii_Kitsune on December 15, 2006, 8:52:14 AM

Kawii_Kitsune on
Kawii_KitsuneI love it!!!!!!!!!! merry Christmas

Shadowthe_hedgehog on August 4, 2006, 8:17:59 AM

Shadowthe_hedgehog on
Shadowthe_hedgehogLOL this is funny, you would have a lot of chao after that XP

Snowy113 on December 24, 2005, 12:25:15 AM

Snowy113 on
Snowy113XDDDDD

Artie_Drawings on December 1, 2005, 10:28:08 AM

Artie_Drawings on
Artie_DrawingsYaaay! this is the first fic i ever put on my favorites!!!!!! It's soooo cool! I sang the whole way!!! A CHAO EATING A PEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!

MechaSonic43 on November 13, 2005, 11:39:25 AM

MechaSonic43 on
MechaSonic43That's a very funny song. You're very creative in the writings. *favs*

tikalgirl52 on November 11, 2005, 6:31:29 AM

tikalgirl52 on
tikalgirl52AWESOME!!! Holiday songs!