Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Ariella's Plans

An exiled princess, a young lord, and a betrayed and orphaned prince. The three ingredients that make SMR the fanfic that it is.

Chapter 8 - Ariella's Plans

Chapter 8 - Ariella's Plans
Chapter 8
Ariella’s Plans

The citadel of Aarona that settled in the craters of Morden Mountain was bathed in darkness, except for the deep orange and purple flames that gave the palace an eerie glow.

Ariella sat on her throne….surveying her fast-growing armies train for the next invasion: Pharae. She would tear up Roy’s kingdom faster than lightning. But…..there was only one way to figure out where Roy was……

“MARCUS!!!!” Ariella called. Clamboring down the halls in uniform was a blond-headed servant boy, 14 years of age. His red eyes pierced through the darkness, and he had black and red armor similar to Roy’s.
The countess of Pharae grinned. “There you are. Tell me, have you heard of the new head of lordship…..Roy?” Marcus, his face being covered in mud from the work he had been doing, nodded. “Yes, he is my cousin.” “You don’t say! Well, this makes things more perfect…..” Ariella chuckled, “I have a job for you. Roy, accompanying the Jarusian princess Sierra, along with the Altean prince Marth, is currently headed for this mountain. Lead them to the clearing, then lead Roy to the caves. Defeat him, and Pharae will have a chance!” Marcus smiled back. “Being the former duke of Pharae, I used to play with Roy. Now….that’s about to change…..there will be only one ruler of Pharae……”

And both Ariella and Marcus laughed evilly, so that the sound echoed throughout the mountain.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sago_wolfbeil on October 13, 2005, 8:13:10 PM

sago_wolfbeil on
sago_wolfbeilNo worries...nothing bad's gonna happen to our heroes ^^

Anime_Yokai_Mckai on October 11, 2005, 11:20:39 AM

Anime_Yokai_Mckai on
Anime_Yokai_Mckaiyeah i seen that too! ^__^
anyway this chapter was short but its part of the story ! ^__^
i hope nothing bad happens. can't wait for the next one! ^O^

sago_wolfbeil on September 17, 2005, 1:17:40 AM

sago_wolfbeil on
sago_wolfbeilHehehe......I just noticed a mistake....it sayd the countess of PHARAE grinned, its supposed to be countess of AARONA.....^^

Song_of_a_Phoenix on September 11, 2005, 11:10:16 AM

Song_of_a_Phoenix on
Song_of_a_Phoenix*gasp* Roy's cousin wants to kill him? 0_0 NOOOO! ROY! LOOK OUT!!!

sago_wolfbeil on September 11, 2005, 7:36:58 AM

sago_wolfbeil on
sago_wolfbeilSorry for the short chapter! More coming soon...I'm so busy.....