Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning.

When the world turns dark only three can save the world... but what happens when only one is left?? and the two are still haunting the forest?? ...

Chapter 1 - The Beginning.

Chapter 1 - The Beginning.
Many a year ago, a powerful yet anonymous light passed over the world. Not understanding this light the warriors of a small town, called daecveiol village, rounded up togethor, They had a theory that the light had came from their mysterious forest that know one would dare enter after rumours were spread of it being the devils lare, knowbody knew weither the light that had passed over had been evil or angelic and knowbody could guess at how long it would stay for, the warriors took their theory to the elders of the town to ask weither they had permission to enter the mysterious forest, their question was accepted. Feeling great about the fact that the warriors would be going on an adventure a "disease" called cowardness struck many of the warriors. Only three warriors were willing to enter the forest. When they reached the heart of the forest, after many nights, they found nothing... Except one, one could see mysterious and magical dust floating through the air, this dust was the dust of life, the dust that held joy, happiness and hope but if this dust was so powerful and hopeful why was it only him that could see this joyous miracle, why was he the chosen one out of three to see it? As he turned his head to look at his friends two dark creatures crept out of the two human forms, the two friends that this one lad had gotten to know over the weeks had turned into evil. That day was the day that the sun set early and dark swept the forest once again, the beautiful light disappeared and the forest, with the dust trapped inside it, was never heard of again... Well that's what you think...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment