Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Believers.

When the world turns dark only three can save the world... but what happens when only one is left?? and the two are still haunting the forest?? ...

Chapter 2 - The Believers.

Chapter 2 - The Believers.
...Years from the day and age of magic, mystery and pure life came the evolved version, selfish dis-believers, people who lived for wealth, fame and were lustful of anyone they saw. I know that times change and people change but were did the magic go? Were did the love for each other go? And of course there is an answer for everything and this is an easy answer... know body believed in the magic of life any more therefore there was not enough light for the shadows of magic. But through all these ignorant people, there were few believers, maybe not enough to cast that light, yet there was rare occasions where sparks in a persons heart would pop up in a dull crowd. And on this day of rare occasions it seemed the perfect day for 3 families to move into a town named Aceo village on the same day, the same time and best yet the same street, To a normal person in that town they would of said it was a coincidence for the three boys moving in that day to also be the same age, But if you knew the towns secret and what lie on it's natural plains you would of thought different than blame it on a coincidence, But at least there was one it that town that could explain the truth, but to find him would be an awfully long adventure... Then again if you had the power that these three boys held, do you think it would take a long time?? I don't...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment