Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Mute Live Life Loud

When the world turns dark only three can save the world... but what happens when only one is left?? and the two are still haunting the forest?? ...

Chapter 3 - Mute Live Life Loud

Chapter 3 - Mute Live Life Loud
The start of a new life is rewarding, but then sometimes when you grow things change, people change, parents change how they feel about you, and you feel guilty and blame yourself for nothing you did. One boy in Aceo went through this and his guilt was pushed further and further inside him and eventualy he gave up arguing and just took the blame for everthing, his name was jack to his parents he was silent Jack the boy who stopped talking and he remained that way. It's hard enough not being able to talk but when you can't answer your name in a regester on your first day at school, in a new town, things just seem to get worse, and worse of all when you start getting bullied for not talking on your second day you suddenly start to feel about 5cm small. Times were getting harder for Jack and the more he grew the more his parents would tell him he was a mistake. Jack took a big interest in a different hobby than anyone he knew, he would spend long nights looking up at the stars wondering if there was anything else out there unknown to people. One night when Jack was watching the stars, after listening to his mother call him names and argue with Jacks father, he was praying to god in his head whilst tears ran down his face, when his tears had faded and his praying had finished he tipped his head further back looking more up at the stars, he then said in his head 'If there is a reason that i am on this god for saken world and that they is more out there for me to find please god show me a sign.' ...As he waited for anything odd to happen or turn up he saw nothing, in his head he then said 'fine then there's a perfect window waiting for me to accidentally fall out of' as he was just about to tip his head back down he saw a shooting star flash across the sky, who knew what it was inside that one shooting star that gave Jack hope but honest to god Jack's Soul then re-entered his body as his eyes glinted with power he felt a rush of nothing he'd felt before as his stomach turned he knew there was something out there and he had a purpose for something he had to do...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment