Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Disabled-run like the wind

When the world turns dark only three can save the world... but what happens when only one is left?? and the two are still haunting the forest?? ...

Chapter 4 - Disabled-run like the wind

Chapter 4 - Disabled-run like the wind
When you find out that there is no disabled parking at your new school it doesn't help your confidence it makes you wonder, should I be here? Are these signs that i should turn back? And for one boy that's exactly how he felt. Two years ago this boy (Chris) was in a severe car accident with his Mum, he was the lucky one, The car that hit them had so much speed that the car dented in and a part of it trapped Chris's legs, He never felt any muscles move in his legs again and his Mum never even made it. Not having a female around the house is quite hard and especially when you can't help out because the wheelchair is to big. Chris and his Dad moved to Aceo to get away from the past and start a fresh as a better family than they were in there last town, they both knew in their hearts that the past was hard to talk about but they had to get on with it, they had to pull togethor as a team, even if that just meant telling each other how proud they are to have gone through with what they had and still sometimes occasionally smile. After Chris had, had the accident and lost someone who could never be replaced he started to pray and ask God why he had been chosen to live and why his mother had not? He thought that because he was the youngest in the accident it wouldn't have mattered if he'd gone because his Mother and Father could reproduce another baby. He would end up taking the guilt of everything that had ever gone wrong, not just this incident but ever other one as well! I'm sure it's not good for a boy aged 14 to feel that guilty, but he couldn't help it, he couldn't help blaming himself. One night as he prayed to God he asked for help, he wanted to release his inner person that was fun, could laugh and not cry himself to sleep, when he'd finished his prayer he went to lay down that was until a cold rush swam straight through his body, even his legs and he had actually felt it, he sat up and instantly started to laugh and smile, it wasn't a fake smile it was his true smile for one of the first times in two years he was happy. He got into his wheelchair and went to the window looking up in the dark sky as he opened his big window a shooting star flashed through the sky and Chris's life just turned around into something different. He had a feeling that he knew were he had to go, He knew what he'd have to do, How he knew was a very big mystery...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment