Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A old ending, a new beginning, and A new love

OMG i was reading some FF made by Angie-chan and i was all like "ZOMFG! i should make a fan-fic!" And then i started to talk to myself(again!;__;); I know what ur thinking"Wow! this chick is Coo-coo";__; i know i am! ok?! well...this takes place on Grad.

Chapter 1 - A old ending, a new beginning, and A new love

Chapter 1 - A old ending, a new beginning, and A new love
Okies! This is my first fan-fic! lol Danny Phantom''s on right now! What episode? Micro-Management!;O ewwww Lime and Vinegar chips! sounds nummy- >.< Back to the point! lmao ok! this is copy-righted so dont be stealing stuff! and right now...danny''s hair looks like hatsuharu! man is he hawt, like Shigure. lmao i am pretty wierd. ok..now i''m babbling. ok here we go!--------------------------------------------~O(o0.0o)O~~------------------------ ::Today will be the day I tell her how I feel...Besides, She doesn''t know how I feel....yet...:: oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo "Wow, Danny! You look so handsome in your robe," Sam blushed as she put on her hat. "Thanks. Sam...how''d you get them to give you a black one?" Danny asked, also blushing. "Oh, this? I made it myself. Do you like it?" Tucker, Dash(for some reason-i dont know why-), and Danny chimed, "Oh yes. I think you look stunning." (we all kno that they''re making kissy faces at her in their minds...or in Dash''s case already is). "Ew, Dash," Sam said disgusted. "What the Hell are you doing?!" "Uh...um....i dont know" he exclaimed blushing mildly.@#~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~After Graduation~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`@#~~~~~~~~~~ "Yay! now...Who wants to go to Nasty Burger?" Tucker, Sam, and Danny chimed at the same time. They all giggled and took that as a yes. -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~end of chapter~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-If its too short for you...suck up and deal. I ache and i need to rap this up and make it not too long. I want at least more than 2 chapters.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xxDANNYxx on May 10, 2008, 6:17:09 PM

xxDANNYxx on
xxDANNYxxI AGREE WITH "shapeshifterwolf", I DON'T...IT...NEVERMIND.

shapeshifterwolf on September 21, 2007, 9:39:56 AM

shapeshifterwolf on
shapeshifterwolfTHAT MADE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER