Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - De foreigner. part 1

This is my first fantasy story ^_^

Chapter 1 - De foreigner. part 1

Chapter 1 - De foreigner. part 1
The sun stood high on the horizon. The wind had a sweet smell. It had been a warm day. Éloina looked out for her self. It had been a tiring day. She had performed many work. But she must . She didn't wanted to let her father in the stab. Not now he had it so difficult. She didn't had it easily to. She and her father had a difficult time behind them. Éloinas mother was passed away short time ago. Not Only through natural cause. If it hadn't been for the bandits, her mother now wuld had lived. It was no longer safe in Elrim. What ever been so’n beautiful and peaceful continent had been now been destroyed through the uprising and the differences of opinion between the inhabitants of Elrim. Everywhere there where one small wars between the different tribes. And the layman urgency till war and ruin alone had gotten only stronger. Everywhere flowed there blood and the first rumors already went round that some of the particular tribes had been root out.

Éloina gave a shig and thudded eddy on the grass. Silently she looked at the small river that streamed under the hill . At this view she came till rest. She wanted to sit here hours.
Quietly something moved to Éloina. It kept moving closer. It turned around to see if it was alone. When it didn't see anyone it quietly walked further. As fast as the light two small hands flew for the eyes of Éloina. Éloina gave a scream and turned to see who her attacker was. The laughing face of the small boy showed that his joke was successful. He danced around Éloina and fell down on the grass in front of her. ‘Jolda! This cud have been my dead!’ Éloina shouted. Jolda not seemed to be under the impression of her repeimand. His eyes, that in the meanwhile were tear-filled of the laughter, looked mischievously at Éloina. After a long time of looking mischievously at Éloina, Joldas face changed . ‘I was send to come and get you. Your father sad that it was rather urgently. I’v never seen him like this!’ His eyes were now till cracks pinched and waited on Éloinas reaction. ‘Did he say way I had to come?’ Éloina asked. She was awful arouses curiosity about way her father would call her back. She had a heavy day behind her. Mostly he just let her wonder of when she had worked that hard. And sometimes, quite sometimes, had wuld come up on the hill and had he talk with her, what was rarely after her mother dyed.
Éloina stood up and looked in the direction of her house. There was a a red, orange glow along the horizon. This was one of the memories that they had at her mother. Her mother always looked at this hours. Éloina thought that she probably inherits it from her mother. In every case not from her father. He never had the patience or the time for it.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment