Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - De foreigner.part 2

This is my first fantasy story ^_^

Chapter 3 - De foreigner.part 2

Chapter 3 - De foreigner.part 2
Because Éloina lived in Samier, a trade city, there always more was than sufficient to do. Fast she walked of the hill. She remained wondering what her father might want. Perhaps he had forgotten something? Was there something that she still had to do? She couldn’t imagine that her father wanted her to come back so late at the day. Or was it so important that it couldn’t wait till tomorrow. Éloina walked fast to the square at which her house lay. It wasn’t a large and certainly not the most beautiful house in Elrim, but it was home. The place were she was born and always had lived. Éloina went in. The house was dark and smelled musty as usually. Immediate she pecked on the panicky atmosphere. Slowly Éloina entered the room further. You couldn’t barley tell that there was a closet . But she knew that it was there.
Something moved in a corner and tried to be as quietly as possible. Éloina ran up to he corner. When she took a better look she saw that the small hope was her father. 'Dad? Dad, it’s me.' Éloina said with a soft voice. Slowly her father stood up. He looked at Éloina with a confused look on his face. ‘ I’m so happy that you are hire! Thank the goddess Jolda has warned you on time!' He said. He walked to Éloina and embraced her. Éloina looked at her father. ‘What’s rung? Dad, I do not understand it.' Éloina’s fathers turned away. ‘You are in great danger. We all are in great danger.' He turned to Éloina. 'Danger? What kind of danger?' Éloina asked with trembling voice. ‘It is a long story........but you the right to know. It all begins with that chain of you’re.' Éloina automatic took her chain in her hand. ‘The chain that got from grandpa? Right. It is not just a chain. It is an amulet. A magic amulet. But don’t think that you hold one of the largess wonders of Elrim in you’re hand. That thing is cursed. I curse the maker of that miserable thing every single day. It has been in this family for years. Passed on from father to son. If a boy from our family had reaches the age of eighteen he is a man and can take on the burden of protecting the amulet with his live. Yes, that’s right, with his life. This thing is the deathly judgment for each with an unpurified conscience. Its soul is not safe by the amulet. All that is good will be taken from you till there is nothing left but a zombie. You see, everyone has a good and a bad part. How small or large it is. Therefore we remain in balance. If one of the two gets taken the balance is disturbed. You change in a living dead. A zombie!' Éloina carefully walked to a chair. It still was dark and distressed within and she wished that she could open a window. ‘I don’t understand it. If the amulet is so dangerous, way has grandpa gave it to me? I am a woman! You must be the one to keep it, right' Éloina looked at her father. Just as she thought that her life couldn’t get more worse after the losing her mother, she began to realize that it was only the beginning of it. ‘There is something of truth in it. Before I became eighteen I was involved in a robbery. With a group of friends I have risk assault a vein body. In the vehicle also sat the daughters of the countess of Lakoer. The poor child could appreciate the things that my friends hading thought for her. When she refused she was extendedly murdered. You see, in fact I’m guilty of murder. My hard is not pure. I can be in the presents of the amulet. I can even hold it with right protection if necessarily. But that have I only to thank at the good care that our family has given the amulet. Therefore we decided that you would get the amulet.' He at looked Éloina. It looked as if he wore a mask. Something had exhausted him. Only Éloina didn’t know what. 'Éloina. There is more that I want to tell you. You see, before you’re mother and I met .........' There was a nock an the door. Éloina’s father panicky looked around. 'Remain here!' He said with an imperative voice. Slowly he walked to the door. With a pull, the door opened. Through the fierce lightly that came from outside, Éloina could not see who stood in the doorway.
In the doorway, stood a tall man. He had half long dark blond her. his face had no expression. It accrued Éloina that it something was sticking out of the man’s hair. When she got a better look she saw that they were pointy ears. So he had to be..... . He had to be an elf! Éloina couldn’t believe her eyes. She had heard so many stories about the eleven people. When she was small she herd many travelers talking about them . And now one of them almost stood in their house! When Éloina looked batter, she saw that the man was only a few year’s older than she was. Three, ore at the most, four year older. At least, that he appeared. He was long and slender. But not to be taken lightly. The elf came in the hous. He looked around the room. The he looked at Éloina. She meant to see vague smile. But that was gone as fast as it had come.
‘They are coming' The Elf said. ‘And they are not going to like this!' He looked at Éloina’s father now. 'Get her away form hire. And what may happened, don’t loose her from you’re eye. She is all I’v got.' Éloina’s father said. The elf gave a short nod. I want you to take Jolda with you. Perhaps you don’t think of it now, but tell you, the boy will be us fill.' Sad Éloina’s father. 'O, Ingwë. Take good care of her!' Ingwë looked at him. 'Naturally. She is family.' He said and turned around. Éloina turned with an amazed face to her father. 'Dad, what’s happening here? Way do I have to com? I don’t want to leave. I want to stay hire, please!' Éloina shouted in disperse. 'Éloina! You are going with him. And that is final! It is not safe here!' Her father almost screamed. But I don’t want to go!' Ingwë came Back in to the room. He took Éloina bay her sleeve and pulled her away from her father.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment