Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The journey begins. part 1

This is my first fantasy story ^_^

Chapter 4 - The journey begins. part 1

Chapter 4 - The journey begins. part 1
Ingwë took Éloina outside. Éloina tried to pull away. She didn’t wanted to leave her father alone. Even if she didn’t knew what was wrong. It was all so confusing. Who was that elf. And why did he sad that he was family? She couldn’t be family of a elf? Was this a trick to get her away from her father?
There was a sound coming from the distance. Ingwë looked around. ‘We must get away form here! Now!' He shouted towards Éloina. His grip tided and he began to walk faster. The only thing that Éloina could do was follow him. ‘Where does that Jolda live?' Ingwë asked. He looked at Éloina. ‘He lives there.' She pointed at the other side of the square. Fast they ran up to the house. Ingwë knocked on the door. It took a wale before Jolda appeared in the doorway. ‘An elf! A real elf!' Jolda shouted. 'Do you see that Éloina! A real elf! Your wish has come trough!' Ingwë looked at amazes of Jolda to Éloina. Éloina tried to avoid its look. ‘We have no time for this. They are already on the way here. We must leave NOW!' Said Ingwë. His look had been directed at Jolda. ‘Were are we going? And how is coming? Éloina, is this a joke? If that is the case, I’m sorry forte the joke this afternoon! I will never do it again! I promise!' Jolda said a bit frightened. Éloina had never actually seen Jolda in this way. It was strange to see him like this. But it wasn’t a joke. It was real.

The sound that firstly sounded fare away, had came closer. Ingwë looked at the two. ‘We must go. Éloina, I’ll go with ore without him, but you’re coming with me. We can’t lose time!' He said. He looked tightly towards her. ‘What’s going on here? I don’t understand it?' Éloina said. ‘I have no time to explain' Ingwë said. He began to pull on Éloiná sleeve. ‘I’m not coming till I know watt’s going on here!' Éloina shouted out. Ingwë looked with an irritated look at Éloina. She could see that he was loosing his patience. ‘Your father told you about that amulet. That thing is bad peace of magic. It attracts evil.' He said. ‘Why do I have to go away from my father then? He isn’t that bad!' Éloina shouted out. ‘That is not the reason. Normal beings have only a small part of evil in there sole. But there are also beings how don’t even have a sole. There hard is black. If you can even call it a hard. They feel the amulet continuously. Because they don’t have any good in there sole, there is nothing to take. They can hold the amulet without being hurt ore being transformed in to a zombie. If the amulet fall’s in to the wrong hands, the consequences are big. For everybody. Elrim will never be the same.' Ingwë looked at Éloina. He couldn’t tell that it was a shock for. ‘Until now the amulet was kept safely. Only then you got it. And it was disturbed' Éloina looked fearfully at Ingwë. 'Don’t be afraid, your soul is not unclean. Just the opposite. You’re hard know no wrong. Just as there are beings that have a black sole, there are beings that have no wrong in there sole, who are pure. They are quite rare. But you are one of them. The amulet can’t stand it. It can bear that much goodness.
But there is a bad side at that. When the amulet is in the hands of such a person, evil can find it. It can sense it. And that is the reason way you have to go away.' Éloina stared out for her self. She didn’t know what just had come over her. So she had to go because she was calling on evil? Because she was rarely. ‘We have to get away form hire. If the evil ones get the amulet, surly it will kill you. They can’t allow something as pure as you to walk around. Because you’re the only one how can take the amulet back . Therefore I must get you away from here.' Ingwë said. He looked at Éloina. ‘And because you’re my little sister, and I don’t want anything to happen to you.' Éloina looked with a amazed face at Ingwë. ‘You’re sister? How in Elrims name can I be you’re sister? I don’t get it! How is this this possible?' Éloina asked Ingwë. ‘Now is time the time fore thins. We’re going to Melwasúl. An eleven city. There we will be temporarily safe. Only temporarily. We can spend the night there and get The things we need fore a journey.' Ingwë looked at Éloina. We go now!' He mentioned. He took Éloina by her hand and looked at Jolda. Ingwë began to run and therefore Éloina was forced to run along. Éloina looked behind her and saw that Jolda had trouble following them. The way to Melwasúl was long. And the roads were not always even easily on to walk. But even with al the obstacles , Ingwë didn’t slow his steps. It became very difficult to follow Ingwë. They were now a day on there way and the sweet summer air began darken. By Éloina’s relief Ingwë suddenly stopped. He looked at the airy. ‘If I had been alone, I wouldn’t have stopped. But I understand that you want to rest. But we have to go one until we have a place to sleep.' He looked at Éloina, waiting on her reaction. ‘I can’t go on much longer. We have run all day. And Jolda is really tired. He can’t go on much longer Can’t we stay here?' Éloina looked at Ingwë. But she already knew the answer. They would certain go on.
‘We’re on an open field. I don’t know when they found out that the amulet isn’t in Samier. If they find us hire, we’re dead .I don’t want to risk that. We go on until we find a safe place to sleep. I doubt that, that is going to take long. And the longer we go on, the faster we get to Melwasúl.' Ingwë was loosing his patience again. What did this child think? That they had all time of the world? He began to doubt his father’s story. It made hem mad that he didn’t knew what he had told Éloina. And he had no time to explain it now.... If they would be attacked now, they were dead.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment