Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Time has come now choose!!!!

kagome sees kikyo and inuyasha hugging what douse it mean. is she so mad that she has joined koga to look for the shards, read to find out!!!

Chapter 2 - Time has come now choose!!!!

Chapter 2 - Time has come now choose!!!!


Time has come now choose

“Ya you can stay with me for a wile kagome, what kind of person would I be if I didn't” koga said smiling at her then kagome smiled back, koga went in for a kiss. Then kagome smacked him hard on the cheek, “kagome w…. why did u do that?” “Well I just well….. I don't want to kiss you!! Sorry but I just don't want to is that ok?” “Ya well I guess but I will get you later” koga said getting to close for comfort. “Well I guess we have to find a place to sleep then right?” “Yes that would be nice, oh and by the way if inuyasha comes to get me don't let him, I really mad at him right now!!” Kagome said with a sadden expression. Koga looked at her and said “ok I will look after you tonight” “Thank you and no funny business ok!!” “Ya, Ya I got it”

*************************************************************

Inuyasha comes back from his little trip, goes in to the room lays down then smells around but can't smell kagome he jumps up waking every one “what's wrong inuyasha?” said shippo not even realizing that Kagome is gone “were….. were is she? Were is KAGOME!!!

*************************************************************

Kagome wakes up and wonders were she is then she remembered about inuyasha and kikyo. Koga runs in and Says inuyasha is on his way here do you want to go with him?” “No I'm still very upset at him!” she said about to cry, “What did happen with you two?” koga asked wondering “well I was on my way to go back and say bye to my family cause I forgot when I get there I pick up something then I here them talking then they hug I wanted to go home even more but they were by the well I couldn't” she said starting to cry “then I came here to you!” “Oh I see well her he comes so stay there if you want”. Koga flew out almost as fast as he came in. kagome finally calmed her self down and listened to what was going on out there.



“Give me back kagome now you stinkin wolf” inuyasha snarled at him “Well I would but she doesn't want to go with you, as she put it she is mad at you for a resion I think I should keep to me and her!” he said slyly. Kagome comes out and wipes her eyes. Inuyasha being protective “what did you do to Kagome?” “Oh I did nothing, she wouldn't let me” koga muttered “Ok kagome lets go back every one is worried about you” inuyasha starts to walk off “NO” kagome said very strictly. Inuyasha wipes around “ka…..kagome what's the matter with you your so different?” “WELL LIKE YOU CARE” kagome runs for it once more, inuyasha try's to go after her but koga stops him in his place.


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

inu_phantom on April 23, 2006, 2:19:25 AM

inu_phantom on
inu_phantomyou GO, Koga! Inu, try no to be such a jerk. -_-

shippo-fan on April 6, 2006, 6:00:26 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanWay ta Go KOGA!!!
YAY KOGA!!!

FullMetal_D on March 29, 2006, 12:04:56 PM

FullMetal_D on
FullMetal_DCool chapter! Keep going, keep going! Looks like a fight.

sango_fan_1 on March 29, 2006, 11:53:28 AM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1telle me if i should keep going or if i am bad at this!! plse thanx a tone!!!

Atems_Little_Girl on March 29, 2006, 11:48:34 AM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_GirlPoor Kagome