Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - evil has become a new demon!!

kagome sees kikyo and inuyasha hugging what douse it mean. is she so mad that she has joined koga to look for the shards, read to find out!!!

Chapter 4 - evil has become a new demon!!

Chapter 4 - evil has become a new demon!!


Evil has become a new demon

“WHAT?” inuyasha screamed at naraku “You heard me choose between kikyo the one you did love and kagome your true love!”. Inuyasha was thinking for some time now “what if I choose kikyo? What will happen to kagome?” inuyasha wondered. “Oh that is simple I will take kagome and she will serve me.” Naraku look and laughs at inuyasha. “Can't I have them both?” “No kagome will kill kikyo if I let them both go, and I won't get a good laugh over it” Naraku said with a smug face on “if you can't choose then I will take them or dispose of the one I don't need, your have a little more time 3……2……1…… Ok times up say good bye inuyasha” Naraku jumps into the air with the passed out kagome and the pretending kikyo who was listening to the whole thing. Naraku is a ways up from the ground and drops kikyo hoping that she would die but inuyasha caught her in time “Oh inuyasha you saved me!” kikyo said giving him a hug. Kagome is now conches for that part and has one and one wish at this moment to kill kikyo “I want to kill kikyo, I want to kill kikyo” her heart kept saying then kagome looked up at naraku he looked at her and was terrified of what he saw. Kagome's eyes were red and one purple line down the middle for a pupil. “What is this?” every one looks to see what is happening up in the sky. Kagome had a strong demonic ora that was purple “Kagome..…” Inuyasha was startled. Naraku dropped kagome inuyasha went to catch her but she stopped and the brightest light came from her. Inuyasha was scared over what was happing to kagome. “What the hell?” inuyasha said to the people around him, Kagome had turned into a full demon. “Her wish was so strong the shikon jewel tried to make it happen for her as best as it could” every one just looked at kagome as she looked around in her new body and new cloths. She then looked at Naraku who had the jewel and suck out her hand the jewel came to kagome and she made a necklace out of it once more and had a made a fang she then floated down to the ground and smirked as she pulled the helpless Naraku to the ground “Know naraku it is time for you to die!” she then killed Naraku in his heart so he was dead for real now.

*************************************************************

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Miroku screamed in pain “What's wrong miroku, what's the matter?”. Miroku look at his hand that had the wind tunnel “WHAT? IT IS GONE!!!”. Miroku rejoiced with sango, shippo and kirara.

*************************************************************

“Kagome what demon are you?” asked koga. “I am a wolverine and full demon in matter of fact” Kagome said happily “I shall kill every thing in my path to get the memories of you and kikyo out of my head” She said as she walked away “What about all the happy times we shared? What about them are you going to forget about those?” Inuyasha said trying to get her to stay “Those I will have to forget to I have to forget the good times and the bad for if I meet you I will kill you inuyasha if I have to but if I remember you then I will not.” “Why is that Kagome?” “Because inuyasha, I love you!” “Aww man why can't you love me?” koga asked to him self. “Kagome smelled something familiar so she ran faster that inuyasha every could to go see what smell it was her family she could smell them and she missed then so she ran back to inuyasha and trance formed back into her normal self and gave him the jewel and took of the rosary beads then ran away crying to go home inuyasha look down on the ground were she had dropped the rosary beads then the shikon jewel. Inuyasha picked up the beads and took off the shikon jewel and put the other one on then went after kagome. “Kagome wait, wait” inuyasha cry out. “ Oh no I can't deal with this right now” just before she went in inuyasha held her in his arms “Kagome I know that it might be to late be I love you too,……. Will……. you bear my child?” inuyasha looked deep into her eyes she then new he was not kidding to make her stay with him. “Inuyasha…….” She started to cry she looks up at him to answer.

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on June 5, 2006, 11:01:52 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayannnnnnnnnooooooooo this can't be the last chapter, it's getting so intense you have to write more!!!! *favs* and i feel sry for Koga lol

DarkFlameAngel on May 12, 2006, 2:18:20 PM

DarkFlameAngel on
DarkFlameAngelNOHOLYFRIKNWAY!!!!!!U CANT STOP!i was enjoying that......excellente!!!

inu_phantom on May 1, 2006, 12:52:41 PM

inu_phantom on
inu_phantomeep. yay, inu!

Chibi-chan on April 23, 2006, 2:52:49 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-changreat story, but I wanted Kagome and Koga to be together, I'm not a big fan of that couple but the story seemed to fit that way.

Inuyasha1382 on April 21, 2006, 12:10:03 PM

Inuyasha1382 on
Inuyasha1382wow very cool story.

BeyBlader_girl_66 on April 15, 2006, 4:39:23 AM

BeyBlader_girl_66 on
BeyBlader_girl_66Nice story! Poor Koga..hehheh...

shippo-fan on April 6, 2006, 6:13:09 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanIT CAN'T BE THAT LAST CHAPTER!!! I WANNA KNOW IF MIROKU'S ALRIGHT!!!
y u ask? well...I LOVE MIROKU!!!

sango_fan_1 on March 31, 2006, 2:47:11 PM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1ohh ya i for got to put this in it but kagome had black wings!! lol i'm weird!!!

sango_fan_1 on March 31, 2006, 4:57:51 AM

sango_fan_1 on
sango_fan_1this will be the last chapter
i think