Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - WHAT IS LIFE?

naraku pretends to be inuyasha and goese to kagome what is he doing to her. Why is inuyasha cry what happend?
read to find out!

Chapter 2 - WHAT IS LIFE?

Chapter 2 - WHAT IS LIFE?








WHAT IS LIFE?



---------: means later that day/next day



******: means at the same time



“Ok Kagome we are almost there!” Shippo said hoping to cheer her up because she had been almost crying the whole way there.

“Oh thanks Shippo” Kagome faking a smile into her face and not even looking at Shippo but concentrating on the weird type hill “something about that hill makes he scared?” but Shippo didn't even hear her, it was the strangest hills she had ever seen the land be the village was flat then when down and up again and down she had never seen a thing like this before but thought is was her getting scared over Inuyasha and ignored her feeling “Ok Kagome we are hear Inuyasha is in the hut with the guards around it ok?” when he turned around Kagome was gone he saw her running to the hut Shippo sighed and said to kirara “She really truly loves him doesn't she?”

“Mew!”

*******************************

“Inuyasha?, INUYASHA?” Kagome tripped and fell into one of the guards. “Um miss are you ok?” “Yes I need Inuyasha please!” Kagome was crying so much that he felt sad for her “Yes” he then opened the door to let Kagome in she just stood there looking into the dark room “Inuyasha?” Kagome walked into the hut with caution she then lit a candle to see him “oh my god Inuyasha your wound it really bad!” But Inuyasha was sleeping and did not hear her. Kagome attended to his wounds right away and made them much better. Kagome lay down by Inuyasha and fell asleep watching him.

“Ughhh” Inuyasha woke up to find Kagome lying beside him, Inuyasha got up and when to go for a walk.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shippo-fan on April 23, 2006, 1:52:48 AM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanhow can he even get up? They must be really, really bad if there's guards surrounding the hut.

Chibi-chan on April 20, 2006, 7:28:38 AM

Chibi-chan on
Chibi-chanI can't say much, u should write longer chaps, that way it will be more interesting but so far it's good, please update soon