Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Meeting Gary

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 1 - Meeting Gary

Chapter 1 - Meeting Gary
      Rhia waited patiently on the dock, a slight breeze blowing back her brown hair. A giant ship pulled in, anchoring itself to the port. Loads of people started piling out, happy to be in Kanto having the ship come from Hoenn. Rhia looked for a glimpse of the spiky brown haired boy getting off the ship. She rushed up to the front of the dock as he started down the steps.  
      Gary scanned the crowd looking for Rhia. He tried to spot her white and red hat but it was nowhere in sight. Then like a bullet, Rhia grabbed him in a hug.
      "Gary! You''re back!" she exclaimed. 
      "Yup, and I got some presents." He shoved his hand into his pocket and pulled out a silver locket. His other hand, which was behind his back, held a red rose.
      "Awww, that''s so thoughful!" she saind with glittering eyes. She took the locket and put it around her neck and took the rose with gentle hands. They both departed from the port and headed back to Pallet Town. 
      On the way Gary told Rhia about his trip. He saw Rhia''s friend Crystal hanging out with Wally and Brendan. He also battled all the Gym Leaders and beat the Hoenn League. 
      "So what you''ve been doin''? Gary asked as Rhia gingerly stroked the rose petals. 
      "Basically I''ve been counting the days until your arrival time," she replied, looking a little embarrased. Gary laughed and said "A month isn''t that long when you think about it," He then scratched his head. "Then agian, maybe it is..." Rhia smiled and took the locket in her hands. She tried to open it bot the hinge wouldn''t budge.
      "Gary, this lock won''t open,"
      "I know, I can''t get it to open either," he answered. Rhia gave up on the lock and went back to admiring the rose.
                                                                            * * *
      They both entered Pallet Town, a quiet starting place for upcoming Pokemon Trainers. Rhia and Gary said bye to each other and went to their separate houses. Rhia entered the dooreay and was greeted by her mom.
       "Honey, you need to clean your room, it hasn''t been cleaned for days."
       Rhia sighed and trudged up the stairs. She went into her room which looked like a twister hit it. She grabbed all her clothes and sorted them out in the hamper, but all her sketches and scribblings of Pokemon in her drawer and whet over to her scrapbook. She was starting a scrapbook about her friends and Pokemon and was almost finished with it. Rhia picked up a picture and saw it was of Crystal and Brendan waving at her. She picked up a glue stick and smeared the back of it with glue. She stuck the picture onto the next clean sheet of papaer and wrote on the page who was in the picture and what date the picture was took. She then took a small jar and filled it up with water. Rhia put it on her dresser and placed the rose in it.
         Her computer suddenly beeped saying that she recieved new e-mail. She saw the sender was: GARY OAK. In the subject column was: BAD NEWS.    
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on July 5, 2006, 5:18:01 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoI read this story again (FOR BOREDOM, NOT CAUSE I FANTASIZE ABOUT GARY) and, have you ever seen me HUG someone??!!! I mean, this is ME we are talking about here!

drakestshadow_x on June 18, 2006, 10:58:07 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xbad news

gemdrop123neo on June 12, 2006, 11:28:24 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWHAT???!!!