Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Back on Track

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 2 - Back on Track

Chapter 2 - Back on Track
Shadow studied itself in the mirror as Crystal laid on her bed listening to the radio. The Umbreon barked, signaling that it wanted attention. Crystal got up and petted Shadow who barked again and wagged its tail. She thought about traveling around again and she looked at the Torchic plushie on her windowsill. The doll reminded her of when she first got her Torchic and rescued Proffesor Birch and Brendan from two crazed Poochyenas. After that Prof. Birch said she could have the Torchic and she proudly nicknamed it Fireball. Then she met Brendan, her next door neighbor, and he decided to become her rival. They had their first battle, Fireball vs Rapids, Brendan''s Mudkip. Crystal won with a final Scratch attack and since then she traveled Hoenn, meeting lots of different people. When she finally defeated the Elite Four she traveled to Kanto for a while but then returned to Hoenn. Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell. Shadow raced down the stairs and unlocked the door with its paw. Brendan stood in the doorway and was surprised to she Shadow answer the door. "Hey, Shadow, how have you been?" he asked as he pet the Umbreon. Crystal walked down the stairs to greet Brendan. "Hiya, what''s up?" she said. "Oh, we''re cleaning out our house and I was wondering if you wanted this..." he produced a Mudkip plushie from his backpack. "It''s so cute! Sure, I can put it next to the Torchic doll." she replied. She took the doll and looked at its shiny marble eyes. "And I was wondering if we could have a battle."he added. "You''re on! Crystal answered and she raced upstairs and placed the Mudkip doll next to the Torchic and grabbed her bag. "Why don''t we make this a 1-on-1 battle?" Brendan suggested. "Fine with me!" Crystal said. "Go Nighmare!" Brendan threw a Pokeball and out came a Mightyena. "Hmmm, okay. Then I choose Richa!" Crystal also threw a Pokeball and out came a Raichu. "You have the honor of the first attack," "Uh, okay." Brendan said a little confused but then getting serious. "Nightmare, Take Down!" The Mightyena charged full speed towards Richa, who just stood its ground. "Richa, Slam!" Richa jumped up like a bullet just as Nightmare was about to hit it and slammed down on it. Nightmare regained it''s balanced and bared its teeth. "Nightmare, Bite attack!" It opened its jaws and lashed towards the Raichu. Raichu easily evaded most of the attacks, but Nightmare wasn''t giving up easily. Just as Nightmare was going to bite again Crystal orderd out a Light Screen. Richa prouduced a shiny wall infront of it and Nightmare unfourtunaley bit right in it. It howled in pain as the barrier disappered. "Okay Richa, finish it with Thunder!" Richa shot a big bolt of electricity into the sky and it shot back down onto the Mightyena. It just stood there for a moment bu then fainted. "Oh well, Nightmare did its best," Brendan assured himslef as he returned Nightmare into its Pokeball. Crystal did the same and said "C''mon let''s get going," She ran towards Ordale Town, which wasn''t that far from Littleroot. They stopped at the PokeCenter so Brendan could heal his Mightyena. As Crystal waited she heard a familiar voice in another room. She peered in side and saw Wally who was healing his Delcatty. "Don''t worry Delcatty, you''ll be okay," he said in a soothing voice. Delcatty''s ears suddenly perked up and it ran out the door, to where Crystal was sitting, reading a Pokemon Coordinators'' Magazine. Wally followed and saw her offering Delcatty a Pokesnack. "I didn''t expect you to be here," Wally said, laughing. "Where''s Brendan?" "He''s healing his Pokemon. So, how have things been with you?" Crystal questioned. "I actually challenged the Elite Four and won! That''s why I came here, my Pokemon did take a punch." "Congratulations!" Crystal said as Brendan appeared. "Hey Wally, so I hear you''ve beaten the Elite, huh?" he said. "Yeah, maybe we can battle one day," Wally offered. "Hey, where''d Crystal go?" Wally and Brendan noticed Crystal left. She shouted out the door, "HEY! Hoenn ain''t gonna travel for us!" Brendan and Wally smiled and ran to catch up with her.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on July 13, 2006, 5:55:26 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoLet the parodies begin!

gemdrop123neo on July 13, 2006, 5:48:23 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neofinally!

wolf-girl-ghost on July 13, 2006, 3:44:43 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghosti like it so far keep up the good work