Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gary's Gone Missing

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 3 - Gary's Gone Missing

Chapter 3 - Gary's Gone Missing
Rhia opened up the e-mail titled "Bad News" that was sent by Gary but she found it to be blank. She thought "why would anyone send a blank e-mai?" Rhia pondered for a second and decided to go over to Gary''s house to see if anything was wrong. She knocked on the door and it was answered by Daisy. "Hello Rhia! Can I groom one of your Pokemon?" she asked. "Noooooo!" Rhia shouted. "BACK AWAY BARBARIAN!!!" Daisy was a bit disturbed by Rhia''s actions. "Um, anyway, is Gary home?" "No, the last time I saw him, he was up in his room on the computer." Daisy said. Rhia ran upstairs to his room. It was very, VERY messy and Rhia had to watch her step to make sure she didn''t crush everything. She took a glance around the room and saw the computer was turned off, Gary''s Pokemon were gone, and the window was open. "That''s strange," Rhia murmered. "Why would he leave without saying goodbye?" *** Benny, tell your idiotic Charizard to quit bumping into me!" Rhia exclaimed. She and her cousin Benny were flying on their Pokemon to she if they could find Gary. Unfourtunaley, Benny''s Charizard, Eruption, lacked cordination. "Let''s land for a sec,"Benny suggested, "I mean if Gary left on foot, he couldn''t have gotten this far," Rhia told her Dragonite, Plushie, to head down to rest. Benny joined her too, and they looked around for any sign of Gary. "I think he might have been kidnapped," Benny said, tryng to find a explanation for the sudden dissaperance of Gary. "By who?" Rhia wimpered. "Who would want to kidnap a cute boy like Gary?" Ignoring the "cute" comment, Benny shrugged his shoulders. "Gary''s missing..." *** "Hurry, we gotta get outta this rain!" Crystal shouted as the rain started to pour down harder with each second they ran. The cold wet air blew in there faces as they saw a deserted building ahead of them. "Hello, anybody home?" Brendan said, pounding on the door. The door flew open and Brendan stumbled inside followed by Crystal and Wally. "What is this place?" said and her voice echoced off the walls. Wally started coughing, a symptoms that his asthma was getting worse. "It must be a place where theres alotta dust." Wally tried to say between coughs. Brendan advanced towards a spiral staircase while Crystal took ot her Blaziken. "Blaziken light these candles on the wall," she commanded it. The room lit up and they saw that the walls were lined with books of different shapes and sizes. "Wow, this must be a really old library!" Brendan exclaimed. "More like an acient library," Wally muttered as he breathed through his inhaler. "Look at all these books," Crystal scanned the first bookshelf and saw it was lined with big books about magical spells, mystic powers, witchcaft, and all that type of phooey. She saw one book had been left open on a table. "Hey look at this." she motioned towards Brendan and Wally. "It says the Spell of the Ditto." Crystal continued. "What kinda crackpot place is this?" Brendan retorted. Wally shrugged his shoulders, hence he was still using his inhaler. "Are you okay?" Brendan asked Wally. Wally gave a slight nod "yes" and went back to looking at the book Crystal was studing. "Whoa, this is cool! It says this spell allows you to change into any Pokemon, just like a Ditto." she exclaimed. "Shhh, I think I heard footsteps!" Brendan whispered. Indeed there were heavy footsteps proceeding in the library. "C''mon let''s find a place to hide!" Crystal grabbed the book, which was surprisingly heavy, and grabbed Wally''s arm. They found an old wardrobe and piled into it, hoping that whoever was in the library wouldn''t find them. It''s wasn''t easy hiding in the wardrobe. "How many coats does one person need?" Crystal scoffed. Indeed it was filled with dusty old fur coats that smelled like mothballs. Wally had collapsed against the side of the wardrobe, breathing frantically. "We gotta get outta here, Wally''s in serious condition." Crystal said, in a serious tone. Brendan agreed but then the doors of the wardrobe burst open and they were greeted by a shadowy figure....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on July 14, 2006, 2:38:36 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoCool. But you copied my statement with Daisy!! Oh well, parodies!