Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Plot Thickens

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 4 - The Plot Thickens

Chapter 4 - The Plot Thickens
"IDIOT! NOOOOOOOO!" Brendan wailed as they all fell outta the wardrobe. The shadowy figure advanced toward them and they all screamed in unison. "Hi guys," the figure greeted them. "MAY???!!!!" Crystal and Brendan said in a dumbfounded voice. Wally fainted not sure by fright, asthma, or disbelief. "Wha-how did y-when di-..." Brendan started babbling. "Will you be finishing and of these questions?" May said sarcastically. "What Brendan is trying to say is...how did you get here and why did you try to give us all a heart attack?????" Crystal shouted, her voice echoey. "All I know is that it''s raining outside so I found this place when I was seeking for shelter. Then I saw you three thinking you might be the owners of this creepy place and wanted to ask you if I could stay a while."she answered. "Uh-huh, well minus well make ourselves roomy." *** "What do you think you''re doing?" Benny sighed as Rhia went around Garys room with a magnifying glass and wearing a pair of gloves. "I''m trying to collect clues...I saw this in a movie once." Rhia went ot the window, which possibly was the escape route. Benny rolled his eyes and leaned agianst the wall with his arms crossed. Rhia saw that there were huge scratches on the windowsill, too big to be nail marks. She deducted that it was the work of a fairly large Pokemon. "Benny, look at these," she ordered. "So we got the work of a Pokemon who breaks into peoples home and kidnaps innocent trainers?" Benny theorized. "But if it was a Pokemon, how could it get up to Gary''s room without Daisy noticing?" "Who cares? As long as it doesn''t involve makeup Daisy won''t even look at it." Rhia sneered. "Eeeww...Gary seriosly needs to clean this room...there''s little black flaky stuff on the floor." Benny wimpered. "Lemme see," Rhia focused the glass on the unidetified objects. They looked like leftovers of burnt paper. "Benny, get out your Pokedex." *** Crystal, Brendan, May, and Wally all sat in a large living room lit by a huge fireplace. "Jeez, you can''t get enough of that book, can you?" Brendan asked for Crystal was still reading the thick speelbook, her eyes darting back and forth. "It''s just really cool," she answered. "You don''t actually believe that stuff?" May questioned. "Let''s just say rainbow Rapidashes live in Orre." Crystal said with a sarcastic smile. "How''s Wally?" Brendan said. May looked over to the armchair next to her. "He still hasn''t woken up from that fainting incident." she informed. "Maybe he''s in a coma," "Right, and I''m sleepwalking in Jhoto," Brendan retorted. Just then, there was aloud burst of thunder and all the candles and fireplace blew out. Everything went black.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment