Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Questions, Answers, and...Magic?

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 5 - Questions, Answers, and...Magic?

Chapter 5 - Questions, Answers, and...Magic?
"What''s going on?" Crystal heard Wally''s feeble voice and was releivedthat he had finally woken up. Wally fell outta the arm chair and landed with a thud. "Is everyone all right?" May called out. "I''m good.." "Me too.." "Huh?" Lightling flashed and they heard the shound of breaking glass. The window practically exploded as bits of glass rained down to the floor. "Nnnn...Richa, go Light Screen," Crystal murmered as she sent out her Raichu. Richa emmited a Light Screen and the glass deflected off the barrier, shooting in a all directions. "Richa..return..." "We hafta get to a safer room with no windows," Brendan said. "This ain''t no time to go exploring!" May protested. "We have no choice, now come on!" Brendan led the way down a narrow hallway. "This house has gotta have a basement of some sort..." "What about that door," May pointed out an old forgotten door, hiding in the darkness. "It''ll hafta do," he said. He tugged on the door handle but it remained shut. "I have this covered, go Combusken! Sky Uppercut!" May''s Combusken slammed the door down with its Sky Uppercut and they saw it lead to a eerie stairway. "It looks scary.." May said trembling. "Ladies first," Brendan offered. "Not helping!" May wimpered. "Richa, lead the way with Spark!" Richa popped outta its Pokeball and emitted tiny sparksof electricity from its cheeks. "Chu," Richa began its way down the fleet of stairs. "It doesn''t hurt ot have a Pokemon with a Brave nature, does it?" Crystal excplained as she started after Richa, and soon the rest followed. Another loud boom of thunder shook the house. "I''m starting to think this was a really bad idea," May whined. The stairs leaded to a large room. It has two dusty beds, a lamp, a couch, and a fireplace. Brendan was right: no windows "Rai, Raichu," Richa said. It had fallen onto on of the beds and closed its eyes. Crystal returned Richa to its Pokeball. "I call bed," Crystal and Brendan said together. "Call couch," Wally joined in. "Oh...''" May groaned. "Good night." *** "YOU CAN''T BE SERIOUS!" Benny exclaimed. "Well, the clues make sense," Rhia mumbled. "Lemme get this straight," Benny said, trying to calm himself down. "You think a Moltres somehow got into Gary''s room while he was typing the email, grabbed him, burned something in the progress, and FLEW OUT THE WINDOW!!!!" "The Pokedex seems to confrim it," "There''s no way that a Moltres could fly out that window without damaging the wall! Besides, a Moltres wouldn''t really use its feet to claw at a windowsill." "Then what your explanation, Sherlock?" Rhia sneered. Benny took out a Pokeball and out came an Espeon. "Sunbeam, find any clues about Gary''s dissaperance." Benny commanded it. "Peon," Espeon replied and started circling the room. "I tend to do it the easy way," Benny smiled. "Espe," Sunbeam signaled. "Ha! Score! Benny:1!" "What did it find?" Rhia asked. Benny saw that Sunbeam was looking at a lock of tannish-yellowish hair. "I think he found our culprit," "Who is?" "A Ninetales..." *** "Good Morn!" Crystal greeted as she shook May awake. May groaned "Uhhnnnnn...." "C''mon, the storm''s passed and I think it''s safe to leave,"Wally said. "You think," May sobbed." "Yeah, now lets go!" Brendan chimed. They all walked up to the first floor and saw that all the windows were fixed, no cracks, no glass on the floor, nothing. "Creepy," Wally mumbled. "I don''t think the owner would mind if I took this," Crystal whispered and slipped the book in her bag.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on July 14, 2006, 12:45:55 PM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHey! I'm not stupid! Stop portraying me as stupid! *snivels*