Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - The Good and the Bad and the Things In Between

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 6 - The Good and the Bad and the Things In Between

Chapter 6 - The Good and the Bad and the Things In Between
"Hey Ninetales...slow down!" Bary panted as he ran to keep up with the Fox Pokemon. He took Ninetales to the dock where he thought he had dropped the key to the locket. "Whew, I''m beat," Ninetales sniffed the dock for a minute and motioned Gary to a spot where the wood was a little cracked. Wedged between the crack was the tiny key. "Thanks Ninetales, you''re the best," he complimented as he returned Ninetales to its Pokeball. "Now I can give to Rhia," *** Gary entered his house to see Daisy looking in the mirror and brushing her hair. She turned around havind heard the door click. "Hey Gary, I''m glad that you''re back. Your friends have been out lookin'' for you!" she said as she continue with her brushing. "What? Why didn''t you tell me?" "Uh, duh, you weren''t here!"she scoffed. Gary stormed off to his room just when he heard Daisy shout "And clean your room...it''s filthy!" *** "You did WHAT?"Brendan esclaimed as he saw that Crystal had taken the book from the library. "Hey, it''s interesting and it came from a really old library, I don''t think the owner would even remember it with all the thousands of books in the placce," "I agree, how bad is it if you just take on book. Besides, it''s all about fantasy nonsense, no one needs if for REAL information." Wally said. "I suppose.." Brendan wimpered. "Can we stop for a while, I''m exhausted," May whined. "We''ve only traveled a half of a mile," Brendan sneered. May sagged her head down and continued walking. "You know, I''m thinking of trying that spell out," Crystal suggested. "But the spell only works on people, and I ain''t no guinea pig. ''Sides, what if you can''t reverse it?" Brendan said sternly. "The instructions are all in the book. No big deal. It would be cool to see the eyes through the eyes of a Pokemon." They all came to the entry of a dark forest. There was no other pathway to get around it. "Do we hafta go in there?" May shivered. The rest didn''t answer and already started their way throught the forest, leaving May alone. "Hey, wait for me!" The forest was almost pitch black and it was hard trying to stay together. May flinched at everything that she heard moving. "There''s the exit!"Wally shouted pointing ahead. They all ran with delight but didn''t get outta the forest. She they ran I a little bit more and saw that they still weren''t making any progress. "Are we just running around in circles?" May asked, brushing branches out of her face. "Hello? Is anybody there?" ......dead silence....... "OOOOOOOHHH!" "What was that?" May said frantically. "Oohhh!" "Aaaahhhhhh!" she screamed and ran.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on July 16, 2006, 4:20:17 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoBad grammar alert! *Beep, whirr*