Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Pay a Visit

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 7 - Pay a Visit

Chapter 7 - Pay a Visit
"Ofmph!" May said as she collided in Wally and rammed him onto the ground. "Hey, what gives?"he retorted. "There''s something scary out there!" May wimpered. Squinting in the near darkness Wally saw the figure of a person. It lunged towards them. "RRAAAWWW!!!" "AHHHHHHHHH!" "Ha,ha! I got you two good!" The figure said in a pleasing manner. "Brendan?" "You shoulda seen the looks on your faces!" he exclaimed. "Brendan, that wasn''t funny!" May whined. Just then, a flicker of light caught the trainers'' attention. "Hey guys!" Crystal greeted. Richa waved, its cheeks emitting tiny sparks. Crystal looked at May. "Um...I shouldn''t ask." *** "NOOOOOO!!!!! BACK! BACK I SAY!" Gary shouted as Daisy backed him into a corner with a brush in her hand. "But I have nothing to groom!" she said back. Gary ducked out of the way and ran out the front door. "What''s with him?" Daisy sighed and went back to her vanity. Gary stopped to catch his breath and looked over his shoulder to see if she wasn''t following him. "Why can''t I have a NORMAL sister?" he asked himself. He shrugged his shoulders and went iver to Benny''s house. He rapped on the door. "Whaddya want?" Benny grunted as he opened the door, slamming Gary in the face. He looked down to see Gary lying on the ground, with stars in his eyes. "Ya know, you shold really be carefull to try not to hit the door. Gary got up and exclaimed, "YOU were the one who slammed it in my face!" "Heh, sorry. So, what''s up?" "Daisy''s on a grooming spree!" Benny grabbed Gary and shoved him into his house. He locked the front door with haste. "We should be safe here." They both heard somone knock on the door. "Hello? Benny, is Gary there?" Daisy questioned. Benny quickly grabbed Gary by the arm and ran up to his room. He went to his window which had a good view of the front door. "No!"Benny answered sticking his head out the window. Daisy looked around to see where the voice came from. She saw Benny at the window. "Okay, but if you see him, tell him he left his Arcanine at home and that I''ll groom it and make it have an extra shiny coat!" Daisy said sweetly. "I''ll do that." Benny said. He closed the window and turned around. Gary had fainted onto his bed. *** "I hope I don''t hafta go in a place like that again!" May said relieved as they walked out of the forest. "It wasn''t that bad," Brendan teased May. She glared at him. "And now I''m hungry..." "Let''s see, we passed Petalburg and we''re gettin close towards Rustboro." Crystal explained, studying the Hoenn map. "I''m sure there''s a market or a restaurant." " That means we must''ve went through the Petalburg woods. I don''t remeber it being THAT dark in there." May concluded. "I''m glad we''re heading towards Rustboro. Rhia''s secret base is near there!" Crystal said. "Who''s Rhia?" May asked. "Rhia is Crystal''s friend from Kanto. She''s a menace.." Brendan explained, whispering the last sentence. "Yeah, I also have friends in Jhoto in Orre, too. And the strange thing is, they''re all boys..." Crystal said scratching her head. "Hey, look! I can see Rustboro!" Wally said pointing to the city in the distance. "C''mon, let''s go!" *** Rhia walked around Rustboro to see if there was anything to eat. She had flown to her secret base on her Dragonite and on her trip, she wanted to stop for a bite. A restaurant that served sandwhiches caught her eye and she went in the restaurant. She ordered her meal and sat down at her table. "Wonder what Gary''s doin''?" she said to herself. *** "Gary, wake up!" Benny shouted, trying to shake Gary awake. "Nnnhhh..I just had the weirdest dream."He said groggily. "I left my Arcanine at home and Daisy said she would groom it." "That wasn''t a dream, that actually happened.."Benny paused to look at the clock, "10 minutes ago. He turned around and Gary had fainted, again.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on July 28, 2006, 6:44:20 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoGary is so wimpy...ahaha