Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Verdanturf Contest

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 8 - Verdanturf Contest

Chapter 8 - Verdanturf Contest
Rhia ate her snadwhich and looked around to see if there was anybody she knew. Behind her she heard some people talking and peeked over her booth. She saw Crystal, Brendan, Wally, and May sitting together. Rhia took her straw and pulled the wrapper off halfway. She aimed it and blew it off, and it flew onto Brendan''s head.
"What the?" he said pulling the discarded wrapper and throwing into the trashcan near him.
"''Bout time to go!" May said as they were about to leave. Rhia snickered and crawled under her table. Just as Brendan walked by she stuck out her foot and he tripped, landing with a thud. She quickly pulled her foot back in, to avoid being noticed. Wally looked at Brendan with uncertainty.
***
"YAAAYYYYY! There''s a contest in Verdanturf!!!" May and Crystal screamed together.
"YOU like contests?" May asked, looking at Crystal. "You look more of a battle type."
"I like both!" she answered. "Onward to winning our 7th ribbon!"
"SEVEN ribbons?" May said, dumbfoundedly.
"Yep!" Crystal got out a small case and flashed her 6 ribbons.
"Wow, that''s really good...." May complimented.
"And just to show you my battling side.." Crystal put the ribbon case back and pulled out another case. "Ta-dah!" Eight badges were lined up neatly in the case, a memory of battling all the Hoenn gym leaders.
"So we''re going to Verdanturf? Yes! I get to see my house again! I wonder how Wanda''s doing..." Wally beamed with delight.
" But first we''ll hafta go through the rock tunnel." Brendan explained.
"Is it scary?" May questioned, remebering the Petalburg Woods enncounter.
"Nah, nothing there but a buncha Whismurs." Crystal reassured.
***
"ARCANINE!!" Gary cried as he bounded towards his house. He slammed the door open with his foot, almost breaking it down. Daisy was happily brushing his Arcanine, humming some random notes.
"Don''t you dare touch my Arcanine! Arcanine, Flamethrower!" Gary odered. Arcanine delivered a powerful Flamethrower, that made Daisy scream in pain.
"Now Smokescreen!" A powerful smokey fog filled the room, making Daisy cough. Gary found that Arcanine was free and they ran out the door before the fog had cleared.
"Good job, pal" Gary said. "I know you don''t like being groomed,"
"Ruff!" Arcanine barked as if saying "No, I loved being groomed by Daisy!" Gary did an anime fall, his eye twitchiing. He got up and saw that Daisy had also tied a pink bow onto Arcanine''s head. He did another anime fall.
"Why?!WHY??!!!!!" he screamed.
***
"Cool! Vendanturf Town!" Wally exclaimed. "I''m gonna go see my family, I''ll meet you guys up later."
"I''m gonna sign up for the contest." Crystal said.
"Me too," May chimed in.
"I''ll come with you guys."Brendan offered as they headed toward the Contest Building.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

StoryMaker on October 12, 2006, 12:00:07 PM

StoryMaker on
StoryMakerToo good!