Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - When Things Go Wrong...

a story about Rhia, Gary, me, Brendan, Wally, Benny, May, all our Pokemon, and other stuff.

A stupid little fanfic, don't even bother to read it, but i'll keep on updating chapters.

Chapter 9 - When Things Go Wrong...

Chapter 9 - When Things Go Wrong...
"Now it is time for our Verdanturf Town Contest!" Vivian announced. People cheered in the audience as confetti fell from the ceiling in random places. "In this first rond trainers will use their Pokemon to make the most dazzling appeal and will be awarded a score out of 40. Okay trainers, let's get on with the show!" There was more cheering and then silence.
In the back room May and Crystal were getting ready with their Pokemon.
"Are you up for it May?" Crystal asked.
"You bet, I'm gonna give it my all!" She replied.
The first couple of trainers went and then it was May's turn. She nervously stepped on the stage and tightly held her Pokeball.
"Now introducing the 6th contesteant, May!" Vivian said.
"Go Combusked, Fire Spin!" she said releasing the Pokeball.
"Combusken!" A huge spiral of flames filled the room in bright light.
"Now Sky Uppercut!" May ordred. Combusked broke through the flames with a powerful Sky Uppercut and the flames formed a sort of firework. The audience was delighted as May and Combusked stood while the flames settled down. The board gave her a score of 33. "My, my, what an incredible performance!"
As May went back into the back room Crystal greeted her. "Great job May!" she said with a thumbs up.
"Thanks, good luck to you too!" she replied. Crystal stepped up onto stage as Vivian declared "Now introducing the 7th contestant, Crystal!" The audience cheered as the appeal began.
"Go Shadow, take the stage!" Ctystal shouted. An Umbreon black as night appeared as the audience was mesmurized by it's shiny coat. "Shadow, start off with Shadow ball!"
"Umbre!" It shot Shadow Balls all around the stage. They glowed purple in the hints of sunlight.
"Now, Quick Attack!"
"Umbreon!" Shadow shot up and down the stage hitting every Shadow Ball, bursting through it as if it were a bubble.
"Now Iron tail on then ground!" Shadow's tail glowed white as it bonced off the last Shadow Ball and started toward the ground. It did a couple of flips and struck the ground with a rock hard Iron Tail. Dust escaped everywhere.
"Oh my, now what?" Vivian asked.
"Finsh with Moonlight!" Crystal commanded. Bright light started gleaming from the dust and soon it faded because of the light. All of Shadows yellow rings were gleaming as the crowd hollered ans clapped. "What a fascinating appeal!" Vivian complimented. The board showed a score of 37.
Crystal walked into the back room. May smiled as they watched the 8 contestants that would go onto the next round. As they appeared on the screen, Crystal was second and May was sixth. They congradulated themselves for making it and watched for the pair match ups. Crystal was figting a girl named Angee and May was up against a boy named Neil.
"Alright, time to win that ribbon!" the both declared.
***
Brendan, who was in the audience, cheered as the battles were about to begin. He was glad that both May and Crystal had made it into the second round. As the first matchup battle began, there was a loud ticking noise.
"What the?" Vivian questioned as the ticking go louder and faster.
All of a sudden, everything went wrong.
***
"Come on, don't die!" Benny urged as he was playing Oregon Trail II. He had already lost two people who he named Gary and Wally. The others still remaining were Rhia, Crystal, Brendan and himself. But Brendan had leukemia and Rhia was close to dying of starvation. Crystal had a bad case of mountain fever and he himself was also dying of starvation.
As the coverd wagon crossed the river, it flipped over. He chose the option of getting out and trying to flip it back. He got the wagon back up and made it to the other side. Just as her reached the other side, Brendan died. As Rhia came up to his room, he was gived the option of Proper Burial, Dump the Body (which by the way is totally gross) and Keep Going.
"Hmmmm..." Rhia said as she leaned over Benny's shoulder to read the screen. "Second choice," she chose without hesitation.
"Uhhh...whatever..." he said uncertainly and chose the second option. He was close to Oregon, but he was out of food, out of supplies, and almost out of people.
"Jeez, you're bad at this game." Rhia declared.
"Like you're any better..." Benny snorted.
"By the way, when Gary died, what did you do?" Rhia asked.
"Proper burial, why?" Benny replied.
"No reason..." she called back as she headed out of the room.
"Ummm..." he murmered. He turned back to the game and it said he just died. In big letters it read on the monitor GAME OVER.
"DANG IT!" he cursed.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on December 24, 2006, 11:11:54 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHaha!!! (by the way, it's very hard to type while eating a cookie...a warm, gooey cookie...)

HAH! I live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gary and Brendan don't!!!!!!!!!

sapphirestar7789 on December 24, 2006, 11:18:26 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789COOKIE! I manage while eating food, like an ice cream cone with cookies n' cream...mmmmm.....

gemdrop123neo on December 24, 2006, 11:27:21 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neo*hits cancel button fast* Well, go you for somehow surviving!

(if you die in another round, we shall mourn....)

sapphirestar7789 on December 24, 2006, 11:30:08 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789yes.

sapphirestar7789 on December 24, 2006, 11:17:11 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Yes, you live. Hey, what about me?!

sapphirestar7789 on December 24, 2006, 11:02:37 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Go the idea for the last part when my sister was playing Oregon Trail II! ^^ Comments are appreciated! As well as questions....