Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pool Training

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 1 - Pool Training

Chapter 1 - Pool Training
Fweeee!!!! Gold's whistle blew and the battle began.
"Okay, let's go Wizard!" Crystal said releasing her Murkrow.
"Come on Rainbow!" Brendan said as the Beautifly emerged from its ball. It was a nice day in the Dana region. The battle was taking place at the pool, a common training ground for the gym leaders since Gold had a job there as a lifeguard. Whenever there was no one there, it was training time. (nobody really ever came to the pool because gold was lazy and kept it usually closed)
Sitting in the blechers nearby were Jesie, who was a fire gym leader and Heather (Psychic). "Good luck!" they both shouted making victory signs with their hands!
"Let's finish it, Wizard, Shadow Ball!" Crystal ordered with a flick of her red jacket sleeve.
"Krow!" Wizard created a dark ball and lunged it towards Rainbow. Direct hit!
"Rainbow, counter attack with Silver Wind!" Brendan commanded.
"Beautifly!" Sparkly wind filled the entire pool room.
"Ack! I can't see a thing!" Heather screamed. After the wind had cleared, Brendan pushed his red scarf out of his face. "Huh?" he said as he was surprised that he did not see Wizard.
"Okay Wizard jump out and hit it with a Aerial Ace!" the dark gym leader ordered.
"Murkrow!" It splashed out of the pool water and was seen only for a second.
"What??!!! On no! Rainbow, look out!" Brendan cried. Too late. In another flash the Dark/flying type pokemon appeared again and hit Rainbow with a powerful Aerial Ace. Rainbow fell to the ground with swirls in it eyes.
"You did well Rainbow," said the flying gym leader, "take a rest." Rainbow returned into its Pokeball.
"Okay, who's up next!" Crystal announced.
"I'll go!" Heather volunteered.
"But Heather, you only have Psychic types. It's gonna be had to win against Dark types," Jesie warned.
"No matter!" She said flipping back her blonde hair, her blue eyes sparkling. She walked to the other end of the pool, ready to battle.
"This battle will be between Psychic leader Hather and Dark leader Crystal," Gold said through his megaphone. "No time limit, let the battle begin!" Fweeeee!!!!!
"Go Daydreamer!" Heather said as she let out her Gardevoir.
"Go Blade!" Crystal did the same, and out came a Weavile.
"Blade, Ice Beam!
"Weav!" Blade emitting the strong ice attack right towards Gardevoir.
"Quick Daydreamer, Protect! A sheild formed around Daydreamer and sent the ice beam bouncing in all directions.
"Aiiee!Watch it!" Jesie said sternly as she hopped up and down to avoid the ice beam with came close to hitting her maroon colored boots.
"Okay Daydreamer! Thundershock!"
"Gardevoir!" A power electric shock hit Blade and sent it falling into the pool.
"Uh-oh," Brendan said as he watched Blade start to sink.
"Ah-ha! Blade ice beam on the surface water!" Crystal said snapping her fingers indicating an idea.
"Vile!" Blade said as the water on top of the pool's surface harden into thick ice.
"What's she doing? Blade's trapped under the ice" Jesie asked Brendan.
"I get it! Daydreamer can't see Blade now and doesn't know when to attack!"
"Okay Blade, jump out and hit it with Shadow claw!" Crystal ordered.
"Weav!" Blade broke through the ice and a dark purple mist formed around it's right claws. It struck Daydreamer with a one hit K.O.
"Ah well," Heather said.
"Practice makes perfect!" Brendan and Heather said together. Blade smile and made a victory sign.
"Weavile!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on September 11, 2006, 10:25:04 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyaaaaaay!!^ ^ man this rocks!!*sends out Splashy*SURF,NOW!!
^ ^ awesome job!

gemdrop123neo on September 10, 2006, 9:06:12 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWHERE IS RHIA??!!!
Rhia: *starts cryin', then stops and grins at Brendan evilly*
The next day, Rhia replaces Brendan as gymleader due to Brendan...uh....unexpectedly vanishing....

sapphirestar7789 on September 10, 2006, 11:05:23 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789uhhh..you can be a trainer if you like. Hehe, sorry sometimes I forget about you..SORRY! Please don't kill me! *squishes up into corner of the room in turtle position*

drakestshadow_x on September 9, 2006, 11:43:14 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xgrrr lol
hehe im watching MTV and they are making fun of the wiggles on Wild N' Out

sapphirestar7789 on September 10, 2006, 4:43:01 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789okkaaayy....