Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Regan - Arctic Badge Part 1

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 2 - Regan - Arctic Badge Part 1

Chapter 2 - Regan - Arctic Badge Part 1
"Hmmm..." Mimi said looking at her poorly drawn map. Her white shirt with a red stripe, and black pants were covered with a little bit of dirt from walking. Her hair, which hung loosely in a ponytail, dnagled ina messy heap. "It says I'm in Freezym City," She looked around, the buildings all unknown to her. "Where's the Gym?"
She started walking ahead, her eyes fixed on the map, yet she didn't know what was about to happen next. A girl about 3 years older than her with brown hair, a blue shirt, white hat with a red stripe, and a red skirt, slammed into her head on, causing the map to fly outta her hands.
"Hehe, sorry! Wait, what are you donig here Mimi?" the girl asked.
"Huh...?Oh, Rhia! Hey! Crystal sent me this postcard and I decided to come here and earn some badges." Mimi answered.
"Cool, Crystal sent me a postcard too. Are you looking for the Gym?" Rhia questioned.
"Yeah,"
"Well I am too, let's go,"
***
"Hey look, there's the gym!" Rhia said in triumph. There stood the Gym, a big blue building that looked like it was encased in ice. They both entered the gym looking around for the Leader.
"Hello?" They both called.
"Heya!" shouted a blonde headed girl wearing a gray jacket, a long pink shirt with a belt, purple pants, and black boots. She jumped off a crystal like sculpture. "Are you two lookin'for a battle?"
"Yes...are you the leader?"
"Yep! My name is Regan and I'm the all powerful ice type leader of Freezym City! Are you two gonna battle together or shall I knock you out separately?"
"We'll go together and beat you!" Rhia protested.
"Excellent! Time for a battle!" Regan cheered. She jumped onto another crystal like sculpture and told Rhia and Mimi to each get on one of the ice platform in the pond in front of them. The pond was scattered with all types of platforms made of ice, some taller and wider than others.
"This battle will be between trainers Rhia and Mimi and Gym Leader Regan. No timit limit. This will be a four-on-four battle with 2 Pokemon per each round. Only the trainers are allowed substitutions. Let the battle begin!" the intercom announced. A bell rung that began the fight.
"Go Icee and Snowy!" Regan said releasing her Pokemon. A Glalie and a snowy white Dewgong appeared.
"Let's go Taunt!" Mimi said as she let out her Banette.
"You too, Crystal!" Rhia chimed in, letting out her Blaziken.
"Heh, that's funny, you knicknamed your the Blaziken the same as my sister's name." Mimi laughed.
"Enough talk! Icee, Ice Beam, Snowy, dive into the water!" Regan ordered.
"Glalie!" A powerful Ice Beam shot from the Glalie's ears and straight towards Crystal.
"Crystal, hurry, jump onto one of the platforms!" Rhia said. The Blaziken jumped high onto a very tall, narrow platform.
"Taunt, now use Metronome!" Mimi shouted.
"Banette!" It wiggled its finger to produce a Thunder attack which hit Icee with supreme accuracy. Icee stumbled for a second, but then got back into position.
"Snowy, use Hyper Beam on the platform that Crystal is standing on!"
"Dewgong!" Snowy shot a orangish-yellow beam at the bottom of the platform, which caused it to crack.
"Crystal, use the platforms to get to Icee and then use Blaze Kick!" Rhia commanded. Crystal quickly hopped over the platforms aimed its Blaze Kick right at Icee.
"Icee, quick use protect! Snowy, use surf!" A sheild formed around Icee, repelling Crystal's Blaze kick and sent it flying into the air. The water was now getting choppy because of Snowy's surf. A huge wave hit Taunt and caused it to slam against the wall.
"Okay, Snowy use Blizzard on Taunt!" Reagan exclaimed.
"Dew!" The gym was now filled with snow and the water had become ice. Neither Crystal or Taunt was seen.
"That took care of them!" Regan chuckled.
"You think!" Rhia and Mimi said together.
"Taunt Shadow Ball!" Mimi said.
"Crystal use Flamethrower on the Shadow Ball!" Rhia ordered. The combanation produced a dark fiery ball that lunged towards Icee and Snowy.
"Look out!" Regan screamed.
"Glalie!"
"Gong!"
TO BE CONTINUED...

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

drakestshadow_x on September 11, 2006, 9:50:40 PM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xvery much so
very much so
very much so

yes u did hehe good more

imatation of jessie Where am I in this where where

sapphirestar7789 on September 12, 2006, 9:21:47 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789very good imitation..

mandy94t on September 11, 2006, 10:29:31 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyaaaaay!!I have the perfect combo to beat Regan.Flare,Rashta,go!!*sends out Ninetales and Latias*Flare,Overheat!Rashta,Thunder!! ^ ^ awesome job!!

gemdrop123neo on September 11, 2006, 8:32:51 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWhat? Stupid thing! I didn't do that three times! Gah! *head explodes*

sapphirestar7789 on September 10, 2006, 12:13:39 PM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Are you happy now?

gemdrop123neo on September 11, 2006, 8:29:31 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoVery much so.

gemdrop123neo on September 11, 2006, 8:27:46 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoVery much so.

gemdrop123neo on September 11, 2006, 8:26:11 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoVery much so.