Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Regan - Arctic Badge Part 2

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 3 - Regan - Arctic Badge Part 2

Chapter 3 - Regan - Arctic Badge Part 2
Wham! The Shadow Ball Flamethrower combo hit Icee with a bang! Smoke filled the room which made the pokemon unrecognized to their trainers.
"Good use of Substitute, Taunt!" Mimi said.
"Banette!" it said happily.
"Icee, are you okay?" Regan asked her fainted Glalie, which had smashed into the wall and had made a larger crater.
"Gla..lie..." Icee muttered.
"You did a good job, now have a rest,"she said, returning Icee to its Pokeball. She looked back at Rhia and Mimi. "That was a good combo, but not enough to beat me! Snowy, Surf!"
"Dewgong!" Snowy produced a wave so high that it was no longer seen in the rushing water.
"Taunt, use Metronome!" Mimi ordered. Taunt wiggled its finger but produced a Psych Up attack that was rather pointless at the moment.
"Snowy, now jump outta the wave and use Hyper Beam!"
"Dew!" It shot outta the wave in a flash and produced a Hyper Beam.
"Taunt use Metronome!" Mimi said sharply. The Banette wiggled its finger once more and did a Mirror Coat attack a second before the Hyper Beam hit. It bouced back and hit Snowy with full power, causing it to stumble into the water.
"While its down, Crystal, Flamethrower!"
"You too, Taunt, Night Shade!"
The double attack hit Snowy with a burst of purple and red light. Snowy laid unconcious in the water.
"Not bad but try this out!" Regan smirked as she returned her Dewgong. "Go Milkshake and Pearl!" She released two Pokeballs and out came a Freezeon, the newly discovered Ice evo of Eevee, and a Cloyster.
"Milshake, Ice ball!"
"Freezeon!" It produced an Ice ball about the size of a large baseball and hurtled it towards Crystal.
"Crystal, destroy the Ice Ball with Blaze Kick!" Rhia ordered.
"Blaze!" Bright flames shot out as the Blaziken practically melted the Ice ball with its Blaze Kick.
"Now, quickly, Fire Spin!"
"Blaziken!" it shouted as it created a spinning wheel of Fire and projected it towards Milkshake. Milkshale tried to block it with another Ice Ball but its effort failed and it fainted right where it was standing.
"3 down, 1 to go!" Regan sneered. "Closter, Icicle Spear!"
"Cloyster.." it said menicinly as sharp points of ice rained down upon Taunt.
"Ba-nette!" Taint cried as the icicles rained down harder. Pearl produced one last Icicle Spear that hit Taunt on the mark, and left it lying unconcious on one of the ice platforms.
"Return, Taunt!" Mimi said as she returned the Banette into its righful Pokeball. " Hmmm...Let's go Magmag!" She threw the Pokeball and a new Pokemon appeared on the platform.
"Quilava!" it cried as bursting red and yellow flames protruded from its head and tail.
"Blaziken, Flame Thrower!"
"Magmag, Fire Spin!" The two fire attacks formed together to create a dazzling line of fire.
"Pearl, close your shell!" Regan quickly commanded.
"Cloyster..." it's spiky shell closed around its face as the fire rained down upon it.
"Hey, wait a minute." Mimi started to say,"A Cloyster's shell can't protect it from everything. If we hold out long enough, the heat will get so intense inside the shell that it'll hafta open up and that's when we attack!"
"That's a clever idea!" Rhia agreed.
"Okay guys turn it up full blast!" Rhia and Mim said truimphantly.
"Blaze!"
"Quila!" The flames got so bright that they were almost blinding.
"Don't waste you energy, Cloyster's shell can protect it form anything!"Regan said with pride. She glanced at Pearl and saw the hinge of its shell start to crack open. "Pearl, c'mon, keep your shell closed!
"A little bit longer!" Rhia grunted.
"Cloyster!" It opened up its shell, exhausted by the heat, and was vulnerable for at least a minute which was just enough time for an attack.
"Blaziken, Flamethrower!"
"Magmag, jump onto Crystal's Flamethrower." Mimi said while Rhia looked at her as if she were crazy. Magmag ran onto of the Flamethrower and was nearly 3 feet awy from Pearl.
"I see, the Flamethrower is acting as a bridge across the pool!" Rhia exclaimed.
"Okay, Magmag QUICK ATTACK!"
"Qui..."It ran so fast that a white light shone from behind it.
"LAVA!" WHAM!
"Cloy...ster..." it fell over with knocked out eyes.
"Wow, that was good..." Regan said in disbelief.
***
"Here you go guys, the Arctic Badge." Regan said as she handed both of them a badge that was in the shape of a diamond gemstone that was mostly light purple except for a line of white at the top that was suppose to look like snow.
"You guys were great, are you headed towards Mytha City?"
"Yup," they both said together.
"Cool! That's Silver's gym! Ahhh...Silver!"she exclaimed with hearts in her eyes.
"Yeah, we'll just be going now..." Rhia said with a sweatdrop.
"Okay, take care!" Regan waved as they headed onto the route.
"Wonder who Silver is?" Mimi asked.
"He shouldn't be do hard to beat..Rhia remarked.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on September 14, 2006, 8:20:46 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyays awesome fanfic so far i can't wait till im in it!^^

mandy94t on September 13, 2006, 7:26:15 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tawesome job!!^ ^ First comment on new chappie whoot!!^ ^ yaaaay!!