Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Silver - Element Badge Part 1

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 4 - Silver - Element Badge Part 1

Chapter 4 - Silver - Element Badge Part 1
"Abby, go! Blizzard one last time!" said a girl with shoulder length hair brown hair. She was wearing baggy shorts with a large shirt that has Summer 06 printed across it. The Absol shot a freezing blizzard attack right at the unsuspecting Salamence.
"Okay now THUNDER!!" the girl ordered.
"Absol!" THe room flashed with bolts of electricity as Salamence howled in pain. No longer able to fly, it tumbled down and smashed into the ground below.
"Yeah! I tell ya don't mess with Amanda Thompson! Great job Abby!" she congradulated her Absol with a thumbs up.
"Hmm.." said the orange haired boy on the other side of the batlle field. "Your still an amiture (bad spelling!)though.."
"WHAT! HOLY CRAP! I just beat your pants! No gimme my badge right now or I'm gonna put a hurtin'on you!" Amanda screamed.
"Whatever." he said coldly as he took a badge out from under his cape and threw it to her as if it was a shuriken. It bounced off the ground and almost into Amanda's face. She picked it up and examined it. It was traingular and had the colorsof the elements fire, lightning,and ice, the elements of dragons. Amanda sneered and headed towards the door.
***
Mimi and Rhia dragged themselves to the city entrance.
"Man, I'm so tired." Mimi complained.
"You can't be tired! We hafta challenged the gym!" Rhia said with confidence. She put her fist into the air.
"But first can we get something to eat?" Mimi said. Rhia did an anime fall but got back up.
"Yeah, I guess we can." she said witha sweatdrop. The started along the path when Rhia sighted the Mytha City Gym.
"Or we can challenged the gym first!" she said abruptly and yanked Mimi who said "ugwahh!" in surprise." Rhia didn't pay attention and rammed right into Amanda who was just leaving the gym. They toppled over into one large heap.
"Uh okay, I don't know you, but you kinda CRUSHING me!" Amanda said irritably.
"Sorry but it was all Mrs. Impatient's fault!" Mimi snapped.
"heh heh!" Rhia laughed. "We're just here to battle the gym leader!" They all got up and dusted themselves off.
"Really? I already did! It was a pain! I come inside with you for support! Anyway, my name's Amanda. What about you?"
"I'm Rhia," Rhia said, adjusting her hat which was askew from the pileup.
"And I'm Mimi. My real name is Constance but prefer to call me anything but that."
"Cool! Let's go!" Amanda said. They walked inside the large gym. Their footsteps echoed as the door shut behiind them.
"I challenge the gym leader her!" Rhia shouted.
"Me too!" Mimi said.
"And I'm just here for support!" yelled Amanda.
"Whatever," said a voice from above. The threesome looked up and saw the gym leader they were about to face. He was standing on a pillar used for flying type battles.
"Heh..I bet I can beat you with both hands behing hy back!" Rhia sneered.
"You think too confident." he said, flicking his cape behind him. "Fine, so, double battle it is? Sure, it'll give me a chance to knock out both of you at the same time."
"Sure thing, SILVER," Rhia said with a laugh.
"You already know him?" Amanda said surprisingly.
"Yeah, he helped me and some of my friends get their way outta Kanto. But now I'm here to kick you to the ground!" she bragged triumphantly.
"Let's begin the battle, or are you too cocky?" Silver murmered with a glint in his eye. Rhia became furios. "YOU WANNA PIECE OUTTA ME! LET'S BATTLE THEN!!!"
***
"This will be a 3 round battle with 2 pokemon per round. Only the trainers are allowed substituitions. Begin!"
"Go April!" Mimi said releasing her Lapras into the water arena.
"You too Plushie!" Rhia said letting out her Dragonite.
"Let's go Kingdra!" said Silver as he let out the large pokemon. "Kingdra, agility!" he commanded. Kingdra moved like a lightning bolt across the water. The pool started to get choppy and they realized what was happening. Silver was using Kingdra's agility to make a whirlpool. April started to get sucked into the trap.
"April, Blizzard!" April froze the whirlpool with its Blizzard attack but Kingdra was knowhere to be seen.
"Kingdra Ice Beam and Dragon breath!" Silver ordered.
"Dra!" The double attack rammed Plushie into the wall and sent it falling into the water. "Okay Kingdra, twister!" Mingdra whipped up a fericious twister right towards the fallinfg Plushie.
"Okay Plushie, Dragonbreath!" Rhia commanded. Plushie got out of its dizzy moment and spewed out a dragonbreath. The two attacks were equal and each kept on lunging their attacks.
"Kingdra, go!" Silver shouted.
"Plushie, full blast!" Rhia said, clenching her teeth.
"Dragonite!"
"Kingdra!" The waves has settled down when all of a sudden a figure lashed out a Kingdra.

TBC...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on September 22, 2006, 9:53:10 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWHERE is the wit? The sarcasm? Well, if there is some sarcasm, it doesn't COMPARE with MOI!!! *gets swelled head*
*you take out a pin and deflate it*

sapphirestar7789 on September 24, 2006, 10:32:07 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789what's MO?

gemdrop123neo on September 25, 2006, 7:30:20 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoIt's MOI. French for me. Ring a ding-aling-bell?
Stupid exclamation marks! Makes my capital I's look like another exclamation point!

sapphirestar7789 on September 25, 2006, 7:49:59 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Oh, I didn't see the "I"

drakestshadow_x on September 24, 2006, 5:25:06 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xTBC!! nooo! anywho good story i disappered grr and where did you go? goood stooorie!

mandy94t on September 22, 2006, 9:04:35 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94toooh awesome!!yay it meee!!I beat Silver so hard his momma felt it!!yeeeeaaah buddy!!
Silver:Amateeur.(probly misspelled)
Me:I BEEN WITH POKEMON THREE YEARS CALL ME AMATEUR AGAIN AND YOU'LL RUN HOME WITH A THIRD NOSTRIL!!*anime vein*

wolf-girl-ghost on September 22, 2006, 8:47:09 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay!luff it i cant wait till im in it keep up the great work btw i've undated spirit puppies if you wanna read it^^