Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Silver - Element Badge Part 2 Plus Skydiving

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 5 - Silver - Element Badge Part 2 Plus Skydiving

Chapter 5 - Silver - Element Badge Part 2 Plus Skydiving
"Hey, watch out!"
"MAKE IT STOP!"
"Will you please do something?"
Heather hung onto the bezerk Skarmory by its neck like a rodeo cowboy.
"What's wrong with it?" Wally questioned.
"Look, it's foot." Crystal pointed out. There was a thorn stuck right between its claws. "'Kay here goes!" she said as she braced hereself to pluck out the thorn. Rusty (Brendan's nickname for his Skarmory) focused its beady yellow eyes onto the approaching girl. It screeched in fright, with Heather dangling on it, her face pale and almost turning blue.
"Awww, SHADDUP!" Crystal threatened. Rusty quickly snapped its beak shut. "Now lift up your foot," Rusty did as it was told and Crystal snatched the thorn out and threw it behind her back. Rusty's complexion suddenly changed from menacing to relaxed. Heather was still hanging onto its neck.
"Heather, you can get off now." Wally said. Heather looked like she was in shock. "Heather?" he poked here and she toppled off the steel bird, twitching.
"Heather, don't be overdramatic," Crystal said as she climbed on top of Rusty.
"Hee, hee. I was wondering if it'll stir up ther moment." she replied witha sweatdrop.
"Well, I'm gonna see if Brendan's gonna come back soon," Crystal said and she took to the skies on Rusty.
"Did you fall for the shock scene?" Heather asked with confidence.
"No." Wally murmered.
"Thought so."

***

"Okay Fossil, let's go heading back!" Brendan ordered his Aerodactyl. With a cry, it flew off toward the gym.
Meanwhile, the sky was starting to get foggy and the wind was picking up speed.
"Argh, I can't see anything.." Crystal grumbled. Even rusty with it keen eyesight had to squint through the rolling fog. All of a sudden a loud screech was heard and both turned their heads into the direction of the sound. A sudden gush of wind blew and knocked Crystal off.
"Hmm....I always wanted to go skydiving..." she said calmly. "BUT NOT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"
She waved her hands frsnticslly in the air, hoping she would grab onto something. Ironically, she hit landed in something hard.
"Land? I'm alive?" she said have grateful, half confused. She looked at the enormous tail and wings of the flying Pokemon.
"WWWAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed and almost jumped off the flying Pokemon.
"Could you keep it down?" said a voice.
"AGAHGAHH! Now I'm hearing voices!" Crystal cried as if all hope was lost.
"Yup. And your pilot says fasten your seabelts, we're about to hit some turbulance." Brendan announced.
"But I...and you?...what...wasn't I?" Crystal stammered.
"We've reached our destination!" The two got off the Aerodactyl and Rusty came swooping down outta the clouds.
"Okay..I'm confused." Crystal exclaimed.
"Brendan, you keep that mental Skarmory of yours away from civilized people when it's in CRAZY MODE"!!!!!" Heather shouted, pointing a finger right into Brendan's face.
"Wha?" he said, scraching his pilot cap.
"Never mind, Heather's being Heather again." Wally said.
"OH come on!" Heather exclaimed.
"Okay Fossil and Rusty, return." Brendan ordered as he sent them back into there Pokeballs.
"I heard Rhia's in the Dana region." Heather said. Brendan stopped cold in his tracks. He turned around and put his fists into the air, laughing meniacally.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I shall destroy her!"
"Ummm..." everyone said uncertainly.

***

"Go Flygon, Dragonbreath!" Silver commanded. A Flygon appeared so quickly and knocked April down before it had a chance to attack Kingdra.
"April, dive!" Mimi ordered. April dived underwater and settled under Kingdra without being noticed. "Go, blizard!" April let out a chilling blizzard attack. "Holy crap, don't forget I'm in here too ya know! Don't turn me into a Amanda-sicle!" Amandan wimpered in the cold.
"Flygon, protect Kingdra!" Flygon flew in front of Kingdra and used Protect. The Blizzard bounced off the sheild and nearly hit Plushie.
"Plushie, Hydro Pump!" Rhia cried. Plushie let out a powerful jet of water.
"Flygon, Rampage!"
"Rampage?" Rhia and Mimi said together. "What kind of move is that?"
"Oh, you'll see once it does the damage." Silver sneered. Flygon started to glow red.
"Plushie fly after Flygon!" Rhia said. The two dragon Pokemon were chasing each other in the air while April and Kingdra battle below in the water.
"Good God, I wonder what that Rampage attack is gonna do?" Amanda pondered. Flygon started to glow a brighter red. "Yo, what's the deal with the laser light show?" she shouted.
"Plushie, Hydro Pump! Flygon avoided the water blast.
"Okay Flygon, now Rampage!" Silver said. Flygon started flying, faster than a bullet, glowing a brighter red each time it got faster. It beared its claws and prepared for the hit.

TBC........

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 4, 2006, 11:53:09 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tI wouldn't be able to skydive either.I have a terrible fear of heights.if I get high up I'll just freeze up,no joke.awesome job!!don't preserve me with blizzard please!!*cringe*

gemdrop123neo on October 28, 2006, 5:51:06 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWHEN ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A NEW CHAPTER?!

sapphirestar7789 on October 29, 2006, 1:10:27 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789When I feel like it.

sapphirestar7789 on October 18, 2006, 11:33:37 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Rampage is my new made up Dragon attack. I have a creative mind, no?

And no, I NEVER EVER want to go skydiving!

Comment or die.