Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - I Pity The Fools

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 6 - I Pity The Fools

Chapter 6 - I Pity The Fools
"I'm soooo tired," Benny whined.
"Shut up and keep walking," Gary snapped back. The two aspiring trainers were walking through a forest and they seemed to have gotten lost.
"Benny, lemme see the map,"
"Here you go," Benny replied as he sat on top of and old tree stump. A curious Nincada crawled out from a hole in the tree stump.
"EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" he screamed.
"Pipe down, I'm trying to find my way around here," Gary said, looking as his friend who had curled up into a ball shivering against a tree (not a stump).
"Why'd we even hafta come here?" Benny said.
"Cause I heard Rhia was here and I wanna get all the badges before her. 'Sides, I also heard that most of her friends are gym leaders here." Gary answered, turning the map sideways.
"I also heard she likes you!" Benny chimed.
"I've heard that too, but I don't care." he traced the route on the map with his finger. "Here's the path to the nearest town, Cinder Town. Let's go."
"Aw, man." his friend groaned.
The two were near the end of the forest where a flamethrower blast nearly missed them. Up ahead was a girl with a Rapidash.
"Okay, now Fire Spin!" she commanded! The horse whinnied and let out a spiraling blast of fire. The attack missed again as Benny shouted, "Whaddya think you're doing?"
"Hm?" the girl turned around.
"You nearly blew our heads with fire!" Gary complained.
"And we're never gonna get outta here!" Benny wailed as he sunk down onto the ground in a state of depression.
"Never mind him," Gary said with a sweatdrop.
"Well, I can take ya'll back to my place!" the girl offered.
"I think that'll be the wisest idea," He replied looking down at Benny.
***
"Here we are!" the girl announced.
"But this is the gym," Benny said.
"Yeah, and a gym leader fits best with a gym!" she replied. "And seeing how shocked you all are my name's Jesie and I rule this down with my awesome fire Pokemon! So if ya wanna get some rest, one of ya'll is gonna hafta battle me!"
"Will I get a badge for it?" Gary asked.
"Yes,"
"I'm there!"
"Can I just have a nice couch to lay down on?" Benny whined.
"You're a wimp..." Jesie said.
"I know," Benny said quietly.
***
"Ticonderoga!" Heather shouted randomly into the sly.
"What?!" Crystal said.
"I dunno, I saw that name on a pencil," she replied.
"um..." Crystal thought outloud.
"Anyway, where are we going?" Heather questioned.
"For a walk,"
They strolled down a hill where an angry Dodrio came sprinting right towards them.
"Dodrio, lose!" Crystal shouted. Heather and Crystal jumped out of the way and exchanged glances. Soon, Brendan came following behind.
"Hi guys, bye guys!" he said rapidly chasing the Pokemon.
"Uh, hi?!" Crystal shouted back. A minute passed. Heather screamed "And we're NOT guys!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on November 6, 2006, 6:26:41 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHAHAHAHA!
PS. I have TICONDEROGA pencils at home. I use them at school and misc. (ex. poking sis with it)
P.S. I DO NOT LIKE GARY!
 
CRYSTAL LUVS BRENDAN!!!!!!!!
CRYSTALXBRENDAN 4EVA!
HAHAHAHAAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAA!

sapphirestar7789 on November 7, 2006, 1:53:20 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789SHADDAP!!!!!!!!!!

mandy94t on November 4, 2006, 11:57:11 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tWAFFLES AND HOT SAUCE!!Man,I don't even like hot sauce....especially not on waffles!!ick...
awesome job Brendan's an idiot and Benny reminds me of my little brother,Ryan.both are wimps.only Ryan's a perv.I saw that name on a pencil too!!(Gee,I memorize something written on a pencil.I think I need a hobby)*stare*why is there a bread tie wrapped around the file cabinet drawer handle?

sapphirestar7789 on November 5, 2006, 5:43:34 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789A bread tie?

mandy94t on November 6, 2006, 7:09:00 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tyeah,them weird lil things that keep a bag of bread closed.uhm hardta explain.^ ^

sapphirestar7789 on November 3, 2006, 12:25:36 PM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Yes, very short chapter!

This shows a perfect example of gary's idiocticness and Benny's wimpiness!

TICONDEROGA! *and I did see it on a pencil!*