Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Lunches, Battles, Races, and Apples!

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 7 - Lunches, Battles, Races, and Apples!

Chapter 7 - Lunches, Battles, Races, and Apples!
"Hmmm.." said Crystal, looking at Heather's lunch. There sat a turkey sandwhich in a plastic container with the word "TURKEY" written out on it. "Did you know turkey spelled backwards is "yekrut"?"
"What?! Okay, that was random." Heather replied. She held up the sandwhich and pretended she was handing it to someone. "Would you like some of this delicious yekrut?" she joked.
"Well, it does make it sound less appetizing..." Crystal metioned. She unwrapped her lunch and started to eat.
***
"This is not going as somethly as I thought..." Amanda mumbled as she watched Rhia and Mimi try to keep up with the lightning fast Dragon Pokemon. "GO GO GO!" she screamed.
"We're working on it!" Rhia snapped. Flygon hit PLushie with a Rampage attack and sent it crashing into the wall. Bits of concrete flew everywhere. PLushie struggled to get up, shoving rocks out of its path. "Plushie, doon't give up! Now go!"
"April, hit with ICE BEAM!!!!" Mimi ordered. April focused its Ice Beam towards Kingdra.
"Kingdra, dive!" Silver ordered.
"HAH! You fell for it!" Mimi yelled, cockingly.
"What the..." Silver said uncertaintly, looking at the babbling girl. April quickly turned her head and hit Flygon full power with an Ice Beam.
"BOO-YAH!" Amanda cheered.
"Plushie Hyper Beam while it's down!"Rhia commanded. PLushie hit Flygon with a blast of orange and yellow. Flygon splashed into the pool, dust filling the air. As the dust cleared, Flygon floated back to the surface, fainted.
"Yeah!" Amanda, Rhia, adn Mimi shouted in unison. Silver returned Flygon to its Pokeball and sent out another Pokemon. It looked like a blue dragon morphed with a dog.
"Ecteon!" it bellowed.
"Whoa!" Rhia said.
"That's the new evolution of Eevee! It's a dragon type!" Mimi explained.
"Ecteon, Dragon Claw!" Ecteon charged toward April with its claws glowing. It clawed at April and jumped off its shell onto the other side of the arena. April maintained balance and fired a Hydro Pump at Ecteon. It easily evaded the attack and waited for its next attack.
"Kingdra, headbutt!" Rhia, Mimi and Amanda totlally forgot that Kingdra was underwater. Kingdra hit right at the pit of April's stomach so hard that it hit the ceiling. It tumbled down in an enormous wave of water. Everyone got hit with a decent amout of water. Amanda looked at her drenched clothes. "Aww, man! I just had these washed!"
***
Heather threw away the rest of here lunch and she and Crystal both headed to the rest center.
"Well, I'm bored." Heather sighed.
"I saw a Pokemon race yesterday...why don't we have a race?" Crystal suggested.
"Yeah that sounds awesome! Go Star!" Heather siad releasing her Espeon.
"Come on, Shadow!" Crystal released her Umbreon.
"Whoever wins hasta buy lunch tomorrow." Heather bet.
"Deal, finish line is the bottom of Mt. Ozone." Crystal agreed.
"On your mark get set...."
"Go!"
***
Brendan was sleeping under a large tree. An apple jiggled from a branch and hit him on the head.
"Hngrgh?" he grumbled. He looked up and saw a figure of a Pokemon looming above him. It flew down and picked up the apple in its hands.
"Well, hello Latia." he said half asleep. Crystal's Latias, gave him a smile and started to eat the apple. It stoppd and flew near the top of the tree again. Brendan stood up, wondering what she was doing. Suddenly, another apple fell out of the tree. Brendan caught it with on hand. Latia gave him a nod, meaining he could have the apple. Brendan thanked her and they both sat under the tree, eating their apples.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 11, 2006, 1:04:17 PM

mandy94t on
mandy94tdude!!Silver's gonna get his ah....butt whooped!!whoooo!!
Holy shootake mushrooms.Silver biiiiiiiiiiiig horror monkey.and you gave yer Latias a cool nickname mine's called Rashta and I stole her from my little brother's idiot friend.pretty easy actually.I got a free level 100 Latias and he got a level 2 Wurmple caught on Route 101 pretty much randomly.YEAH RANDOMNESS!!RANDOMNESS ROCKS!!WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!whoops probly streched the page with that one...
random note:Why in the world is Suicune so frikkin hard to raise!!That wimp Wally won't battle me no more and the Elite Four don't help much at all!!All that hard work and its only on level 83!!GOOD LORD!!
If I make this comment much longer Midget Man's gonna press charges!!
okay sorry see ya.....I lost my sanity when Midget Man came to annoy us all!!*smacks into wall*Who put dat there....*plops on floor with swirly eyes*

gemdrop123neo on November 11, 2006, 9:47:00 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHumph. I'm NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO FALL FOR ALL THOSE STUPID TRICKS!!!! PLUS, I DON'T USE PLUSHIE ALL THE TIME! I USE MOONBEAM AND GEM, TOO!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO, MY POKEMON ARE WAY STRONGER THAN SILVER'S!!!!!!!!!
 
Me: That enough complaints for ya?
You: I think that's more than my daily dosage.
Random Doctor: A complaint a day keeps the over-boosted ego away!
Us: ............................okay.....................................
 
Sir Loin: Burgers are evil!
Sir Cuss: Why did the half-man, half-bull cross the road?
Sir Mise: To get to the other side, I reckon.
Sir Cuss: WRONG!!!!!!!!! Oh,  wait. You're right.

sapphirestar7789 on November 11, 2006, 9:52:51 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789My life's already gotta buncha problems on account of Maria's "boyfriend". Please don't amke it worse. Please? *makes cute eyes...again*

P.S I'm making this story closer to the anime than the games, cause in the games, you can't really use a trick attack.

sapphirestar7789 on November 11, 2006, 9:43:51 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789The first part actually happened at school when we were eating and I noticed the "yekrut" sandwhich Heather had.

So, I named my Latias "Latia", you gotta problem with that?!

COMMENT OR YOU WILL DIE A SLOW PAINFUL DEATH!!!
please? *makes cute eyes*

gemdrop123neo on November 11, 2006, 9:50:43 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoYeah, I gotta problem with that! *thinks for a moment*
Okay, maybe i don't. I just need attention....
Everyone ignores me....