Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Sterling

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 9 - Sterling

Chapter 9 - Sterling
Gary and Benny had finished eating when Jesie chimed in.
"I need to go to Mytha City to get something! Can you watch over the gym?! I trust that you two, especially you (points to Gary) won't do anything stupid..."
"It's all in good hands..." Garys said proudly.
"Right...." Jesie said uncertainly. She went into the front of the gym and called her Rapidash. She jumped on and they galloped toward Mytha City. "I hope that sneaky theif doesn't come and steal all my potions..."
"What could possibly go wrong?" Gary thought to himself.
***
Crystal had already won the first battle and was now watching Heather and Bredan face off.
"Go Windy!" Brendan said with a flick of a pokeball.
"Let's win this Luny!" Heather shouted.
"This battle will be between Heather and her Lunatone and Brendan and his Aireon (my made up Flying type eevee evo), no time limit. Let the battle begin!" Crystal announced.
"Luny, start tthings off with an Ice Beam!" Heather commanded.
"Lune!" It shot a power blue beam straight toward Windy.
"Dodge!" Brendan ordred. Aireon got out of the way as the Ice Beam hit the ground and froze a chunk of grass. "Now Steel Wing!"
"Air!" Windy's wings glew a silver color and it flew right into Luny, scoring a direct hit.
"Grrrr..."Heather growled through gritted teeth. "Luny Psychic!" Luny's eyes glew and it lifted Windy into the air. It threw it into the nearest tree and it slammed into the braches. No one could see the Aireon because the view was blocked by the thick leaves.
Brendan had the perfect oppurtunity. "Windy, Gust attack!" At first nothing happened, but then the wind kicked up and the leaves blew off the tree with such speed that they looked like Razor Leaves. The leaves bounced and scraped against Luny's rock body and it struggled to keep its eye open. Windy zoomed striaght foward and Heather screamed "Rock Throw!" Luny gathered a bunch of rocks around it and waited to strike.
"Windy, counter with Iron Tail!" Brendan ordred. Windy, flying at full speed, obeyed its trainer. Its tail glew and it kept flying.
"Strike!" they both commanded in unison. Windy did a mid-air somersault hitting Luny with the Iron Tail while Luny smashed into Windy with a bunch of rocks. The collision caused an explosion and a huge blast of smoke appeared.
After the smoke cleared, Crystal saw that both Pokemon were down. "This battle is a draw!" She declared. But it was not over yet.
Brendan and Heather had went after each other and started to fight. RAndom kicks and punches were thrown into the air and Crystal saw there was an even bigger problem. Neither one of them knew it but the were just about to run off a cliff!
"Heather, wait, stop! Brendan-hey listen!" Crystal cried.
But it was too late. They had already fallen and were headed straight toward a rocky, unpleasent, death. Thinking as fast as lightning, Crystal told Latia and Latio to use Psychic. Heather and Brendan felt thereselves floating back toward the land. They stood there staring at Crystal, like zombies. She saw that Brendan had two black eyes and Heather had a giant bruise on her right arm and Crystal swore she was missing a tooth.
"Okay...let's get back to the gym..." They both stared at her and stepped forward and collapsed onto the grass. "Hoo boy, okay, Latio get Brendan and Latia get Heather. The two Pokemon let the fallen gym leaders ride on their backs while they headed to the clinic.
***
"Well, the next Gym is in Cinder Town..." Amanda said, looking at the map. "We're also close to there!"
The threesome had already eaten and were headed to their next battle.
"Have you already challenged the leader?" Rhia asked Amanda.
"Not yet. Seeing as I have a lot of traveling to do I have to keep my hunger in order!"
"I hope it will be a lot easier than Sterling that we jsut battled." Mimi snorted.
"Sterling?"Amanda asked.
"Yeah, like sterling silver. He hates it when I called him that." she relpied. Amanda just shrugged her shoulders.
"LOOK OUT!" A girl on a Rapidash was about to run into them. Amazingly, instead of just going past them, the rider commanded her flaming horse to jump right over them. They all watched as the horse disappeared into the distance.
"Man, that was cool, can she to that again?!" Amanda said cheerfully. Rhia and Mimi glared at her. "Just kiddin', okay...back to the map.
***
Silver snuck around the corner of the Cinder Town gym. Instead of his gym clothes he wore his regular wardrobe: navy blue fleece shirt, boots....blah, blah... He peered through the window and saw to oblivious idiots staring into the screen of the T.V. He smiled and found his way to another window, which had no inhabitants. He pushed the window frame up quietly and slipped inside.
The room he was standing in was pretty vacant, nothing but a couple of chairs and whatnot. He looked down the hallway and sneaked to the gym's clininc, where potions and pokeballs were stored. Silver saw there was a convenient box filled with potions and elixers. He snatched the whole box and was out the gym in a flash. Gary or Benny didn't realize anything...
As Silver was outside he was greeted by the looks of three confused trainers.
"Yo Sterling, what are you doin' here?!"
He made his escape and Rhia, Amanda, and Mimi followed in pursuit.
TBC.............................................................................

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gemdrop123neo on August 16, 2007, 11:17:46 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoPLEASE Update this. Okay, you don't hafta. But I like the story.

sapphirestar7789 on December 19, 2006, 11:14:37 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Wahoo! Updated finally!

Catch the theif! Get the potions back! Whay am I shouting?! O.o


.........

mandy94t on December 22, 2006, 1:47:52 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tshouting is good Crystal!!as I have read from goodquotes.com-Silence is golden,but shouting is fun!!

gemdrop123neo on December 19, 2006, 11:21:41 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoWhenever you click on the reply button, does your thing relink to the Fanart Central homepage? 'Cause I can't reply anymore. WAHHH!!!!

sapphirestar7789 on December 19, 2006, 11:22:25 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789no...you just hafta wait until the whole page loads... I've had that happen.

sapphirestar7789 on December 19, 2006, 11:27:32 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789That could be it...

gemdrop123neo on December 19, 2006, 11:30:38 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoNo, it just takes me back to plain ol' fanart-central.net. Makes no sense at all. Really.

sapphirestar7789 on December 19, 2006, 11:32:53 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789really...

gemdrop123neo on December 19, 2006, 11:36:32 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoShould I send a complaint email? 'Cause I already sent 5 others on DIFFERENT subjects. Fanart Central hates me....*snivels*

sapphirestar7789 on December 19, 2006, 11:40:10 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789FIVE???!!! what are they ON????!!!

p.s. I had to perform a stupid play today... it left me psychologically scarred....

gemdrop123neo on December 19, 2006, 11:24:15 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoGenerally I hit the cancel button really fast.

mandy94t on December 20, 2006, 5:27:37 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tI pledge allegiance to the flag,that Sterling Silver is a fag!!dude,all I would havta do is get on Rashta and she'd catch him in five.seconds that is.since Latios can fly faster than a jet plane Latias can two(counterparts and such,right?)But sadly,I can no longer use any kind of Potion.I gotta have Full Restore(even though it's friggin' expensive)okay,why am I ranting again?sorry....awesome job!!
*Rapidash jumps over me*DUDE!!THAT WAS FRIGGIN' COOL!!