Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Gifted Kids and Gory Dreams

When Ruby moves to a whole new region and a whole new town, he also has to go to a whole new school. He is then put in a class with a buncha weirdos! Will Ruby survive or will he be doomed to live like this forever?!

Chapter 3 - Gifted Kids and Gory Dreams

Chapter 3 - Gifted Kids and Gory Dreams
Another dumb worksheet. I wonder how much paper people waste doing idiotic worksheets. I looked over and saw it was a math one about exponents and linear equations. I finished most of it, but there was one problem that I wasn't so sure about. I decided to aske the person infront of me.
He turned as I asked, "Do you know how to do this problem?"
"Duh," was all he said.
"Er...yeah..."
"I don't think you should be asking him, he's really idiotic..." said the girl who sat behind me. Great, how many retarded people are there in one class?
"So are you saying you know the answer?" I huffed.
"I'm not there yet, but you should really know who you're dealing with." she said. "I'm Crystal, just in case you're wondering," She had teal colored hair and wore sunglasses. She also wore a lot of black.
"Anyway, that person you just asked was Silver. He's educationally-challenged. Next to him is the evil one, Blue. I don't think she's from town...how did she come from *beep*? Next to her is Green, the evil nerd." I shuddered. "Behind him is Gold the punk...dude. He likes music and is never without his iPod. Next to you is Red, the emo person. He really doesn't like to be called goth, trust me. Next to me is Yellow...an angel that came outta nowhere....and next to her is Sapphire, the really really really REALLY girly girl."
"......."
"Yeah, it's a weird class, nut as for me I'm perfectly normal!"
My eyes widened. Normal, ha!
***
"Okay, our lunchtime has changed and we are gonna go to lunch with the gifted students." Mrs. Opal announced. Everyone gathered their things and we headed out the door.
The gifted class had about 20 kids in it. I figured Green should've been in that class. Unfortunately, I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into one of the girls in the class. She turned head and said "Hey, watch it!"
"Come on Aquamarine," said another girl next to her.
"Whatever, I don't need to be affiliated with you morons," she snapped.
Jeez, angry much? She really had a temper. What was her name......Aquamarine.....? And I guess the girl next to her was her friend of some sort.
The bad thing was that we had to sit with their class and I did NOT want to collide with that Aquamrine girl again.


But I just HAD to....
***
"I haven't seen you around before," she said.
"That's because I'm new..."
"Are you educationally challenged to be put in the class of weirdos?"
"No..."
"You're in denial, HA!"
Her friend just watched wordlessly and ate her lunch. Red finally caught up and said, "Who are these people?"
"My name is Aquamarine and this is my friend Diamond." she introduced, pointing to her friend.
"Yo." Diamond greeted.
"......" At least it was better than being stared at by Sapphire all day.
Aquamarine had brown hair that hung on the sides of her face and she wore a white hat with a red stripe and semicircle on it. She wore a blue shirt and red shorts. Diamond had long brown hair hair with blondish highlights and she had a white hat with a purple stripe on it. She wore a black vest, a blue and green striped shirt, and jeans. Before she ate, she took off the purple gloves she was wearing.
"So...."
"Hm?"
"Why do you wear that weird hat?" Aquamarine said sheepishly.
"The same reason you wear yours." was basically all I could say. With a quick motion she took my hat off.
"Your hair is actually black yet your stupid lil' hat makes it look white. So are you trying to make the impression that you're old?"
"What?!" I tried to snatch the hat from her but she swung it out of my reach. Diamond looked on in disbelief.
"Ow, hey!" Aquamarine yelped and she dropped the hat nearly in the food we were eating. I grabbed it before she had any chance to take it again. I glanced and saw Red had a smirk on his face. Aquamerine glared at him.
"What're you doing kicking innocent people?! For the love of Fried Frogzards, are you socially inept? You little goth fool!" she blurted on an on. Red just smiled and didn't say anything. From what I was told earlier, I would expect he would get mad for someone calling him goth.
"Jeez, Aquamarine. Chill out." Diamond said.
"You all are weird, but I have all matched you up into scientific groups! Now I can tell who's who." she announced.
"What are you talking about?!" I asked. Is she REALLY in gifted??!
"She gives everyone scietific names by thier personality traits. Like that Green kid over their is nerdus evillus." Diamond explained.
"Um."
"From what I'm hearing you don't seem to be a gifted person..." Red said with a mocking tone in his voice.
"And what? You're saying you're a genius?!" Aquamarine retorted.
"In my own personal way, yes."
"Hahahaha...I forgot to laugh."
"Look out!" A giant glob of spaghetti flung through the air and hit Sapphire on the head.
"YYYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" she squealed. She ran outta the cafeteria in tears, sauce and noodles trailing behind.
"Ya know, I'm actually glad that happened," I laughed.
"I can't stand people like her, they make me sick." Diamond grunted.
"She wears to many bright colors..." Red mumbled.
Another glob of spaghetti was flung through the air and this time it landed on the floor with a splat. Silver, who had just got his lunch, tripped and fell. The whole table exploded into laughter and Silver merely scooped up some Spaghetti with his finger and ate it. I winced at the sight.
"Anyway, " Aquamarine began. "I had this weird dream last night that I was in this house and there was no one else. I grabbed this sword that came outta hammer space and started to explore the house. All of a sudden I was transported to this room covered in blood..."
I gulped andn tried to keep down my lunch. "Then this weird guy with an axe jumped out at me and tried to cut my head off!" I grimaced and Aquamarine keep going on about her gory dream. "So I ran outta the room and through this long hallway that lead to another room. But all it did was transport me back to the blood room!"
"Yo, Ruby...you okay?" Red questioned uncertainly.
"So I had no choice but to fight him! He swished his axe around and nearly missed me a couple of times. Then he backed me into a corner. I thought I was doomed so I looked to for something to help. I knocked a chair over and he tripped, the big oaf. Then I took my sword and thrust it through his heart! Then I woke up...the end!"
"Blargh...." I choked out.
"What's the matter Ruby? Afraid of a little bloodshed?"
"Dude, that was one sick dream." Red exclaimed.
"I know, I try!" she said cheerfully.
"That was gory-er than the usual!" Diamond procclaimed.
"Ruby, do you feel okay?" Red asked.
My head was on the table. "No, no more red stuff....."
"Great Aquamarine! You mentally scarred another victim!" Diamond shouted.
"That's my job!" she chimed.
I covered my eyes to avoid the sickening thoughts of bloodshed. I heard Aquamarine say, "Don't worry Ruby, hopefully you won't hafta die like that guy I killed in my dream!"
"Bleehhh...." I didn't eat anything at lunch.

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nikki001997 on January 15, 2008, 11:08:43 AM

nikki001997 on
nikki001997Wow...gotta read more.

Ranson on September 3, 2007, 3:00:54 AM

Ranson on
RansonUgh...lol I've had dreams like that.

gemdrop123neo on January 14, 2007, 3:53:20 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHahahahahaha! MORE!!!!!

gemdrop123neo on January 14, 2007, 3:04:03 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoHahaha! I love this chapter. Uh...did I fav this story yet? Because I don't remember so good since the axe wielder and his army came after me....
 
[Axe Wielder charges at me]
Me: This seems like a perfect time to use....THE HOLY HAND GRENADE OF ANTIOCH!! *throws it at him*
Axe Dude: ......*BOOM*
Ruby: .....*faints*
Diamond: I saw this one before......

sapphirestar7789 on January 14, 2007, 3:12:49 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789yes you have faved it already.

mandy94t on January 14, 2007, 2:51:47 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tAquamarine ish scary,ne?Jacob says I'm a demon from h*ll.
and Bradly says I'm the best duelist(well he told the new kid that smells like raw onions that.even though I ain't!!)
yeah,I'm kinda into YGO.Scary,eh?

sapphirestar7789 on January 14, 2007, 2:59:44 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789yup.