Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - This Is NOT Good...

When Ruby moves to a whole new region and a whole new town, he also has to go to a whole new school. He is then put in a class with a buncha weirdos! Will Ruby survive or will he be doomed to live like this forever?!

Chapter 5 - This Is NOT Good...

Chapter 5 - This Is NOT Good...
"Arghhh!!!"
"Dude, what are you doing?"
"This gum won't....come off!" I yanked the gum off my hand and dropped it onto Sapphire's chair.
"Hey, I could've done that..."
I took out an index card and quickly scribbled on "Do you still like me? Signed Ruby." I put it in the chair next to the gum.
"I hope this works, I got the extra sticky kind." Red explained and we rushed back into our seats. We had just come back from the computer lab and everyone had a restroom break. Sapphire foolishly walked in and plopped down into her seat. She then got up and found the wad of gum was now stuck to her!
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she squealed. She picked up the card and read it, then glared at me. I just merely smiled and she shuffled off to the bathroom again.
"That's gotta work. If not, this is gonna be one tough crush to beat!" Red whispered. I just sighed.
***
Kiri walked briskly to deliver Mrs. Opal the stack of papers. Her light blue hair, held in a ponytail with a Dratini scrunchie, swished back and forth.
As she approched the door, she loosen her grip on the papers and they scattered everywhere.
"That's just great," she grumbled. She started to gather up the papers as Diamond was coming down the other hallway.
"Oh! Lemme help you with that!" she said and they both gathered up all the papers.
"Thanks," Kiri chimed. Mrs. Opal opened the door, since she heard a "racket" outside. The two girls just stood still and waited.
"What are you two doing here?" she asked, as if this were an interrogation.
"I was sent to deliver these papers for you to sign," Kiri managed to reply.
"And she dropped them so I helped her gather them up," Diamond added.
"Very well, come here." Mrs. Opal orderd. Kiri and Diamond just exchanged glances and followed the teacher inside the classroom. She took the stack of papers and placed it on her desk. "Now where's a pen..." She serached around for a blue or black pen.
Diamond looked around the classroom and saw most of the students were reading. One of them had fallen asleep, still listening to his iPod. She then recognized Ruby, who was reading his Science textbook, and Red, who was watching Mrs. Opal find a pen.
"Ahah!" she declared. She took the pen's cap off and signed all the papers in what seemed like 5 seconds.
"Thank you Mrs. Opal!" Kiri and Diamond said in unison and they rushed out the door. She closed it behind them with a bang.
"Dang, I thought she was gonna put us in detention or something!" Diamond exclaimed. Kiri agreed.
"I'm just glad we made it out alive. By the way, what's your name?" Kiri questioned.
"Diamond, and you?"
"Kiri Sancho."
"Nice to meet you!"
"You too!"
They came to the place where the hallway branched out. "See ya!" Kiri waved as she ran back to her class.
"G'bye!" Diamond shouted and she paced down the hallway to her social studies class.
***
"RED!"
"GAAHHH!"
"Time to go!"
"Go where?"
"Lunch!"
I grabbed my lunchbox and hurried out to catch up with the rest of the class. Red quickly stumbled behind, knocking over a few chairs. He kinda looked like he was drunk or intoxicated of some sort.
"Red, get it together!" I urged. He stood up straight, stretched, and yawned. He gave me one of those queer smiles of his and I just laughed. "Mrs. Opal says we're eating outside today,"
"Finally, we can at least have some time to get out of this wretched building..." he mumbled. As we headed toward the exit doors, the same girl who had deliverd the papers came sprinting down the hall, following an Espeon.
"Wait, come back!" she cried. She then disappeared into the maze of hallways.
"That...was....strange..." I announced.
"Mmm-hmmm..." Red murmered in agreement. As we exited the school many kids had already found places to sit in the grass. We both sat down on the curb and Aquamarine came up to us.
"Hello Gezeerus Wimpus!" she greeted, if it was in fact a greeting.
"Um, okay....So what sick dream are you telling us today?" I scoffed. She adjusted her hat and smirked. "Actually last night I had a pretty weird one..."
"NUH-HUH! No more!" It was no use, she kept going on.....
" ...And there was this epic battle in this field. The men were charging at each other, spears set. They basically tore each other apart! I swore I saw an arm fly through the air!"
I gulped. And here comes the nasty part....
"There was this giant bomb that exploded everyone's head off!"
To avoid fainting, I looked away and saw Diamond and the same girl with the Espeon throwing a tennis ball at each other.
"CAR!" shouted some random kid. Diamond and the girl ran outta the driveway and let the car pass through. After it did, they went back to playing with the green ball.
"Catch it, Kiri!" Diamond shouted. She threw the tennis ball and it bounced off the ground.
"Got it!" she said.
So her name's Kiri....
"SQUI-ISH!" Aquamarine declared. I could not take it any longer and I blacked out.
"Dude, why do ya hafta inform us about your sick life?!" Red snapped.
"'Cause it's fun!" Aquamarine said happily.
"Well it's also wrong!" He looked down at his friend. "And you made Ruby faint again..."
"Well, that means my job is done and I''m gonna go back to playing with the tennis ball. See ya the Lesser Gothilus!"
"I'M NOT GOTH!" Red screamed back, but Aquamarine didn't seem to notice. Diamond and Kiri had, so far, avoided all the cars but no one seemed to notice the car speeding down the driveway.
"DIAMOND! LOOK OUT!" Aquamarine warned her friend. But they were right in the line of fire.....

Comments

Comments (11)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nikki001997 on January 19, 2008, 9:31:58 AM

nikki001997 on
nikki001997wow.......

mandy94t on January 18, 2007, 8:41:43 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tI'm in seventh grade.weird.there's one guy that always says "Sneeze" when the class was all quiet.hehe...If I was there,I woulda yelled and threw a rock at the windshield.

drakestshadow_x on January 18, 2007, 7:37:28 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xim not there :/ ohh welll still good even though im not in it :/

sapphirestar7789 on January 18, 2007, 8:23:46 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789you'll come in the next chap.

drakestshadow_x on January 18, 2007, 8:45:38 PM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xyeah! thank so very much

gemdrop123neo on January 18, 2007, 7:04:10 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoOooh....I know who's in the car! It's Darth Vader! Right? Right?
*hopeful look*
 
Actually, it must be Giovanni...gangsta style!!!!

sapphirestar7789 on January 18, 2007, 7:09:22 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789What up with Darth Vader??????!!!!!

gemdrop123neo on January 18, 2007, 7:15:42 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoAHA! You are intentionally misleading me about my Darth Vader and Giovanni theory because it is the truth!

You: Uh...yes. *sarcasm*
Me: Yes. I know. I'm a genius. (But quite mad)

NICKELODEONGIRL on January 18, 2007, 7:25:37 AM

NICKELODEONGIRL on
Comment Deleted

gemdrop123neo on January 18, 2007, 7:30:05 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoNo, (not really *cough*) Darth Vader eez just jealous of my mad skillz at being evil.

sapphirestar7789 on January 17, 2007, 10:37:51 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789At my school we do eat lunch outside sometimes and once in 7th grade there were these two boys playing with a tennis ball and whenever there was a car some random person would shout CAR!!! Ahhh...good times...good times.....

gemdrop123neo on January 18, 2007, 7:09:11 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoI remember....
*eyes go blank and wistful*
 
You: Ahh! Your eyes! We gotta get you to a doctor!

sapphirestar7789 on January 19, 2007, 11:32:17 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789Okay clear!!! BBZZAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

wolf-girl-ghost on January 18, 2007, 12:04:47 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostoh noes i hope they dun die or get badly hurt!Btw will emerald be in the next chapter?

sapphirestar7789 on January 18, 2007, 6:12:13 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789yup

wolf-girl-ghost on January 18, 2007, 6:12:52 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostYAY!