Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Estoy Enferma

When Ruby moves to a whole new region and a whole new town, he also has to go to a whole new school. He is then put in a class with a buncha weirdos! Will Ruby survive or will he be doomed to live like this forever?!

Chapter 7 - Estoy Enferma

Chapter 7 - Estoy Enferma
Note: The title for this chappie is in Spanish, and it says basically, "I am sick." Don't ask me why I put it in Spanish, I'm just weird like that!

Anyway...........

BOOP! BEEP!
"Grnnn..."
BOOP! BEEP!
"Shut up..."
BOOP! BEEP!
I reached over and turned the alarm clock off. Jeez, it was warm today. I didn't feel like getting up, so I just lay in my bed...I'll just rest my eyes for a little bit...
***
"Ruby?"
"Huh...?"
"Get up, you're late..." My mom said. She took a good look at me and said, "You don't look so good..." She went to go get a thermometer and I just sat up in bed and waited. I do feel a little sick...
She came back with a wet washcloth and a thermometer. She stuck it into my mouth and put the washcloth on my head.
"Now hold that for 3 minutes," she said, pointing to the thermometer. I nodded in agreement and laid my head back. 3 minutes passed, and my mom removed the thermometer.
"Hmm," She shook her head, "101 degrees, you're staying put,"
"That shouldn't be a problem..." I mumbled.
"I go get you some breakfast," she hurried out the door and down the stairs.
Well, I get to miss school. That's a good thing. But being cooped up in my room with nothing to do is gonna be hard to accomplish. I wonder what everyone's doing at school...
***
"Behold, the Great Pyramids!" Gold exclaimed with pride. He had carved out a replica of the Great Pyramids out of his mashed potatoes. Diamond and Peridot looked at him and exchanged glances.
"Where's Ruby?" Peridot asked Red.
"Dunno. Probably sick or something." Red replied. Gold took his fork and squished down the pyramids, sending bits of potato everywhere.
Aquamarine came down to the curb. Once again, they were eating outside. She surveyed the lot. "Hey, where's Gramps?"
"Sick." Peridot, Diamond, and Red all answered together.
"Aw man, I was gonna tell him about this weird thing that happened yesterday. I'll just save it for when he comes back!"
"Yeah, maybe when he does come back, your dream will probably make him sick all over again!" Diamond said.
"That's what I'm expecting!"
Spish, squib!
"Gold, you're flinging potatoes everywhere!!" Red cried. Indeed, Gold was taking scoopfuls and flinging them in the air. One nearly hit Sapphire, as she glared at Gold. He stopped waving his fork and then started making another model out of his food.
"What are you making now?" Peridot questioned.
A model of the Statue of Liberty!"
"........."
***
After eating breakfast, I decided to go to sleep. But that didn't last long, becuase I was awaken with bits of slobber on my face. I opened my eyes and was face to face with Nana, my Mightyena.
"What are you doing, Nana?" I said softly.
Nana wagged its tail and whined. Obviously, it wanted to play...but I was not in the mood for playing. I rolled over and touched my forhead. It was still really warm.
Nana whimpered and pointed towards the lunch that was left on the table next to my bed. Must've slept throught lunch, I suppose. I took the bed tray and put the contents on top of it. The usual...sandwhich...soda...something that comes in little packs like gummies or crackers....and dessert. As I began to eat my sandwhich, Nana looked at me with her "big eyed" face. It clearly wanted some food. I opened the packet of cheese and crackers and gave on to her, which she throughly enjoyed. She then bounded out of my room.
***
"So,how have you been training your Pokemon?" Diamond asked Peridot ask they walked down the hallway.
"They've been doing great!" Peridot said with triumph. "So good, that I challenge you to a battle after school!"
"I'm up for that!" Diamond declared.
***
Red waited patiently as the last minutes of school ended. He was then frightened a little when Sapphire tapped him on the shoulder.
"Do you know why Ruby isn't here today?"
"I think he's sick."
"Oh, that's too bad..." she sighed.
The school belll rang and he and Gold walked out of the classroom.
"We should call Ruby to see how he's doing," Red suggested.
"Here you go," Gold offered, handing him his cellphone. Red dialed the number and then waited.
***
Bring!!!
I slumped over, my eyes still heavy and closed from sleeping, and picked up the phone.
"Hello..."
"Ruby, how are you feeling?" It was Red.
"Terrible."
"Fever?"
"Uh-huh..."
"Do you want us to drop off your homeowrk for today?" Red asked.
"Sure, whatever..."
"Okay, feel better.
"Will do..." I put down the phone and pulled up the covers.
***
Okay, the perfect place to have a battle!" Peridot declared. It was a wide open field, next to the school building.
"Okay! One on one!" Diamond said.
"Gotcha!"
"Let's go!" They both shouted and threw their Pokeballs. Peridot had a Metagross while Diamond had a Raichu.
"This battle will be between Diamond and Peridot, no time limit. Let the match begin!" Aquamarine announced.
"Richa, let's start this with a speeding quick attack!" Diamond commanded.
"CHU!" Richu shot through the air like a bullet and knocked Metagross backwards.
"Okay, BelBel, Take down!" Peridot ordered. The cries of the attacks had drawn a crowd, and people stood in a circle, watching the trainers dish it out.
"Richa, dodge!"
"Rai!" Richa quickly dodged the Take Down. "Return with Thunderbolt!" Diamond said.
"Rai...chu!" A bolt of electricity zapped BelBel, and it struggled to take the impact of the attack.
"BelBel, use Psybeam!"
"Meta!" From the cross on its head, it shot a rainbow colored beam. Richa covered it ears and tried to keep balance.
"Now while we got it off guard," Peridot said to herself, "Use Pyschic!!"
"Metagross!!" Its eyes glew bright blue and it lifted Richa off the ground.
"Now go for it!" Peridot shouted. BelBel flung Richa high into the air. It was thrown so high that no one could see it through the clouds.
The clouds, Diamond thought. "Richa, put everything you have into a THUNDER!!"
Silence.
"Hah! How will you launch a Thunder from that high up?" Peridot sneered.
"Just you watch! Even though I'm your friend does not mean I'm taking it easy!" Diamond exclaimed.
What is she up to?...Aquamarine wondered. All of a sudden, a loud rumble echoed across the sky. For a brief second, nothing happened. Then a brilliant bolt of electricity shot down from the sky and striked BelBel.
"Yes!" Diamod cheered. The Thunder was so powerful that she swore she felt the ground moving. She saw Richa's tiny figure as it fell back to Earth. BelBel was still dazed by the Thunder.
"Finish with Iron Tail!" Diamond shouted. Richa's tail glew a whitish color and it fixed its body headfirst, as if it was diving of a spring board into a pool. Before the strike, it did a somesault and struck the center of BelBel's head. There was a giant puff of dust as the two Pokemon collided.
"Well, the winner is..." Aquamarine coughed, trying to sheild the dust away from her. As it cleared, she and Diamond were surprised to see that BelBel was still standing.
"As I have always said, I'm not going without a fight!" Peridot annouced. "BelBel, attack!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED.......................OR IS IT?......I DUNNO......WHY AM I ASKING MYSELF THESE IDIOTIC QUESTIONS???...................

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on February 18, 2007, 9:13:39 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tooh,battle.Richa VS BelBel...
BelBel?Unusual name for a Metagross.
well I shouldn't talk.I got a Latias named Rashta.*sweatdrop*

Coolstra on February 1, 2007, 10:27:24 AM

Coolstra on
Coolstramore awesomeness!!

drakestshadow_x on January 28, 2007, 8:20:28 PM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i wanna draw nuetrals on gold!

sapphirestar7789 on January 29, 2007, 6:28:11 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789You mess with Gold, and I'll hurt you.

drakestshadow_x on January 29, 2007, 8:33:44 PM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xi meant GREEN!

gemdrop123neo on January 29, 2007, 6:18:22 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoYes, Diamond. WHY THE SELF-QUESTIONING???? LEARN TO LOVE YOURSELF! RESPECT YOURSELF, RESPECT THE WORLD!!!!!!! PEACE AND LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I really don't care for battles that much, to be honest...(just for torturing Ruby..mehehehe)