Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Dunkin' Donuts is in Your Neighborhood?!

When Ruby moves to a whole new region and a whole new town, he also has to go to a whole new school. He is then put in a class with a buncha weirdos! Will Ruby survive or will he be doomed to live like this forever?!

Chapter 10 - Dunkin' Donuts is in Your Neighborhood?!

Chapter 10 - Dunkin' Donuts is in Your Neighborhood?!
"Owee..." Gold whined. "My arm hurts."
"Well, you shouldn't have plugged your iPod into the wall socket when it was LIGHTNING outside!" Red exclaimed.
True, Gold's arm was covered in bandages and he was told not to be stupid the next time something like that happenend.
"And I heard that there was a hot new girl at school! Crap!" he blabbered on.
"I think you need a new pair of eyes." I said.
"No I have 20/20, unlike you Glasses Kid!"
"Um...."
"Shut up about Pearl." Red chimed. "She's not that pretty anyway. She's used to getting lots of attention from guys."
"Sounds like you interested in her!" Gold smiled.
"Wha-NO!" Red shoted.
"Oh man, da emo's in love with da prep! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Gold laughed. Red klonked him on the head with his fist, and he stopped laughing.
"Owee... that hurt!" he whined.
"I can make it hurt even more." Red said.
***
"Okay, thus ends the grand tour of the school!" Peridot said.
"Good, that was a lotta "beholding." Dy said.
"So, d'ya know how to get home?" Diamond asked.
"As a matter of fact....no?" he shrugged.
"Is your mom supposed to pick you up?"
"I dunno. She's busy unpacking stuff and my dad is looking for a new job."
"What about any older siblings?" Peridot questioned.
"I'm an only child." Dy said.
Peridot and Diamond did an anime fall.
"D'ya at least know what the neighborhood is called? Diamond urged.
"Ya, something with the word "Creek" in it..." he recalled.
"That's a good start, TO MY HOUSE!!!"
Peridot grabbed Dy by the scarf and dragged him along.
***
"Okay Peridot, you go on the computer! Research all the neighborhoods in this town that has the word CREEK in it! Aquamarine, get some snacks! I will turn on the T.V.!" Diamond ordered.
"Hey, I wanna watch T.V.!" Peridot said.
"Fine, Aquamarine, help Peridot unplug the labtop! I will go get the snacks and turn on the T.V.!" She looked at Dy. "Dy, you just sit there."
"OKay, I got something!!" Periodt announced. "Here's all the neighborhoods in town with Creek."
"Okay, now we'll show every house to you, Dy."
Peridot uploaded a pic of the first house.
"This one?"
"No."
"This one?"
"No."
"This one?"
"No."
"This one?"
"That's Dunkin'Donuts."
"This one?"
"No,"
"This one?"
"No.
"This one?"
"That's an old shed."
"This one?"
"No."
"This one?"
"Uhhh...." The three all leaned forward for the answer. "No,"
"RRAWWWGH!!!!" they groaned."
After 40 minutes of searching they finally found what was hopefully Dy's house. Peridot printed off the address and the three yanked Dy out and dragged him to his house.
"Thanks, I think this is the right one..." Dy said. He trembled to ring the doorbell. His mom pulled open the door, nearly yanking him off his feet.
"DY! Where have you been?!" She hugged him and looked like she was giving him a Full Nelson.
"Sorry *cough cough* Mom, but you didn't give me an address!!" Dy struggled to say.
"Oh, silly me! Did these girls help you get home?" his mom asked. Diamond, Aquamarine, and Periodt waved. "Are they your admirers?"
"Mom...." he said with a strain in his voice.
"Oh well, now you can help me unpack! By girls!" she shut the door and threesome headed back to Diamond's house.
"Seriously, who would admire him, he looks like he's gonna go skiing!!" Aquamrine exclaimed.
"Tell that to Pearl..." Diamond and Peridot replied.
***
"Owee..." Gold strained as I put the ice pack on his head. Red had hit him pretty hard, but it's not like he was gonna injure any brain cells. I don't even think he has any...
"Meanie!" he said childishly at Red and stuck his tounge out. Red glared at him.
"Eheheh..I don't think you should be doing that.." I said catiously. I did NOT want a fight to be in my house and me being the one rearranging the furniture (and my face) when it's over.
***
"Pass the popcorn!"
"I don't wanna watch a soap opera, change the channel!"
"Okay, okay!"
"Cool, this is a funny game show!" Diamond said and entered the channel.
[show]
Contestant guy: Is the answer Pikachu?!
Host: Sorry, it is Voltorb! Now you lose 15 points! So now your current score is -15 points to 125!
[end show]
"Bwahahaha! What a loser!" Peridot bawled.
"Yeah, even Silver could answer these questions right!"
"Oh, time to go," Aquamarine said.
"Where?" Peridot and Diamond asked together.
"Someone's coming over to my house. See ya tomorrow!"
"BYE!"
Aquamrine gathered her things and left. Peridot and Diamond continued to watch the game show.
"Who d'ya think is coming over to her house?" Diamond asked.
"Maybe...a SECRET LOVER!!" Peridot shouted, and then giggled.
"Yeah right!" The two friends continued to laugh as the contestant on the game show lost more points and was dowm to -225.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Coolstra on March 20, 2007, 1:27:21 PM

Coolstra on
Coolstralol! Awesomeness! Can't wait for more!

gemdrop123neo on March 19, 2007, 12:49:21 PM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoEWWW!!!!!
 
 
Lol...dunkin' donuts part was funny......
I know who the "someone" is! I know! I know! *does immature dance*
 
And to build the suspense....I shall reveal his...or her....name!

the name of the person who shall be visiting Aquamarine is.........*passing truck covers up voice*

sapphirestar7789 on March 20, 2007, 12:13:16 PM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789what's so "eew" about it? Actual things like the events in this story actually happened...actually!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to me, but in my school.

*passing truck comes by* VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

gemdrop123neo on March 21, 2007, 11:35:22 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoOh, oops, sorry, I didn't mean the chapter in general, just the parts about Dy and people "liking" him and the person who's gonna visit is a secret lover...

sapphirestar7789 on March 22, 2007, 8:06:47 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789the person coming over is not a secret lover and no one likes Dy (yet).

drakestshadow_x on March 19, 2007, 12:21:40 AM

drakestshadow_x on
drakestshadow_xlove it
secret lover haha