Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - So who's my partner (Chapter 1)

My first fic! It's about the Duel Academy students going on a trip to England! Alexis X Jaden, Chazz X Jasmine, and Bastion X Mindy!
(also on fanfiction)

Chapter 1 - So who's my partner (Chapter 1)

Chapter 1 - So who's my partner (Chapter 1)




Dueling in England? Chapter 1: So who is my partner?

Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, I'm just making an adventure with these characters.



“Jaden, wake up! We're going to be late for Prof. Banner's class!” Syrus shouted at the sleeping Jaden. Syrus left Jaden in bed and headed for Prof. Banner.



20 Min. later:

“I'm gonna be late!” Jaden shouted as he threw on his Slifer red jacket and ran as fast as he could to Prof. Banner's class. Where is Jaden? He is going to miss a lot, plus he is going to be thrown into detention hall thought Bastion as he was taking a written test for their midterms. The doors slammed open and in came Jaden. “Fashionably late again, eh Jaden?” Syrus told Jaden as he got his seat and test. “I have just received word from Chancellor Sheppard that Duel Academy is going on a trip to England!” Prof. Banner announced “We will be staying in many different places and we need to group people by twos, and you will NOT choose who you will stay with/ share a room with. You will pick a name out of a hat, and that's who you will be staying with. Clear? I will call you up individually, Harrington Rosewood!” Harrington came up, reached in the hat and pulled out a small strip of paper that said: Mindy. “Awww man, stupid hat why didn't you pair me with Alexis?” He whined as he returned to his seat “Chazz!” Banner called. He reached in and pulled out a paper that said “Syrus Truesdale” After looking at the name he shouted “What the -?” “Zane Truesdale!” Banner shouted. Zane got Jasmine. Chumley got Bastion Misawa. “Jaden Yuki!” Banner shouted, just as Dr. Crowler came in. Jaden reached in and pulled out a white piece of paper. He then took one look at the name and blushed. “So Jay, what did ya get?” “Alexis Rhodes!” Jaden said to Syrus, half in a daze and half on Earth. That Slifer-slacker he got the queen of Obelisk blue! Crowler thought as he ran out of the room. “So, do we all know who we are staying with?” Banner asked. “Yes, Prof. Banner” Everyone replied.



________________________________________________________________________ What did you think? Get ready for Part 2: One crazy airport!


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Uknown_Spirit on April 18, 2006, 8:24:31 AM

Uknown_Spirit on
Uknown_SpiritGood introduction I can picture it in my mind.