Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - One Crazy Airport

My first fic! It's about the Duel Academy students going on a trip to England! Alexis X Jaden, Chazz X Jasmine, and Bastion X Mindy!
(also on fanfiction)

Chapter 2 - One Crazy Airport

Chapter 2 - One Crazy Airport


“Jaden, Earth to Jaden, you have been staring out the window for the past two hours! Don't you think you should pack? We're leaving tomorrow! JAAAAAADEN!” Syrus screamed. Syrus filled a pail of water and then dumped it all over Jaden! “Hey, what, I'm up, so what's up Sy?” Jaden replied after returning from his daze. “What's up? You have been dazing off ever since you found out your partner was Alexis, that's up!” Syrus shouted. “Well, you're right, I should be packing. Wait Sy I did! After I came back from Crowler's class! Now if you excuse me I'm going to bed!” Jaden replied.

The next day:



“Yo, Jaden get up!” Syrus shouted. “Okay, I'm up!” Jaden replied in the sleepiest voice ever. Jaden and Syrus ran down the road, about as fast a human could go! “We're here! And time to get on board the ship, which we will then take a bus to the airport and then get on board! When the ship arrived, Jaden and Syrus caught up with Bastion, Chumley, Zane, Chazz, and Alexis. “Hey look over there, it's Jaden and Sy!” Bastion announced. “Hey Bastion, Chumley, Zane, `Lex, and Chazz!” Jaden greeted. “Hey Jaden, does the airport we're going to have grilled cheese?” Chumley asked. “I think we should get off this ship, and get to the bus!” Jaden told everyone. The gang ran, all the way to the bus and hopped on, a nanosecond before they left. “Mind if I sit next to you Bastion?” Jaden asked. “No, not at all.” Bastion replied. Soon Jaden and the gang got inside the airport and on the plane and that's where trouble began…




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Uknown_Spirit on April 18, 2006, 8:27:55 AM

Uknown_Spirit on
Uknown_SpiritNice keep up the good work.