Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The great hotel chappy!

My first fic! It's about the Duel Academy students going on a trip to England! Alexis X Jaden, Chazz X Jasmine, and Bastion X Mindy!
(also on fanfiction)

Chapter 4 - The great hotel chappy!

Chapter 4 - The great hotel chappy!


Dueling in England: The great hotel chappy!

"Jaden, do you have any idea where were going?" Syrus asked. "Nope. But, I have a hunch that the hotel is right around the corner!" Jaden replied. "Look! It's Dr. Crowler!" Sy told Jaden. "Ah, the Slifer-slackers' that took off with out the rest of the group. That's 6 hours of detention, after we get back!" Crowler said after taking one look at them. "Ah, Jaden and Syrus, here are your room numbers" Banner said.

Jaden Yuki: Floor 9 206

Syrus Truesdale: Floor 9 205

"Yay, we're only one room apart, and now we can hear everything that's going on between you two lovebirds!" Syrus said while laughing as hard as he can. "Syrus!!!!" Jaden yelled as he chased Sy 2 miles down the road, and into the hotel, and all the way to the Hotel, up the elevator, to floor 9 and right up to Sy's room before stopping! “Fine, I take that back.” Syrus said while panting. “Good luck with your roommate Chazz!” Jaden told Sy. “Good luck with your crush Alexis!” Syrus replied while laughing hysterically. “Don't make me come in there!” Jaden shouted. Just then all the students came up the elevator(s) and settled in their rooms.

________________________________________________________________________ Short, but something I find amusing! Review time people!


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on June 2, 2006, 10:47:09 AM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaLOL

Uknown_Spirit on April 18, 2006, 8:36:56 AM

Uknown_Spirit on
Uknown_SpiritWow a small little comedy don't usually see stories with comedy much. Nice work!