Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - How can you stay in one room for so long (Chapter

My first fic! It's about the Duel Academy students going on a trip to England! Alexis X Jaden, Chazz X Jasmine, and Bastion X Mindy!
(also on fanfiction)

Chapter 5 - How can you stay in one room for so long (Chapter

Chapter 5 - How can you stay in one room for so long (Chapter


Jaden unpacked and lay on his bed, thinking about random things, when Alexis came in the room, and Jaden fell into a daze, again.



3 Hours Later

“Jay! Wake up!” Sy shouted to Jaden. “What's happening?” Jaden asked. “You fell into a daze again, you got to stop doing this, and you're giving everyone a scare! Not to mention that you are showing to everyone that you like Alexis, by dazing out when you are near her!” Sy told Jaden. “Alright, I'll do what I can.” Jaden said. “Just make sure that no one hears about this. Meanwhile, Crowler was next to Jaden's room listing in on his conversation, and planning to use his new information to get Jaden expelled. “Now let's have dinner!” Sy told them. “Do you think they have grilled cheese, Jaden?” asked Chumley.

After dinner: “So Jaden, having fun with your girlfriend?” Bastion asked as Syrus and Chumley burst out into laughter. Jaden face turned bright red. “First of all, Alexis is not my girlfriend, and second I fall into a daze every time I see her.” Jaden answered. “Chazz he's your partner, right? Well he's very capable of spilling this so you better keep quiet when he's around.” Jaden told Syrus. “I'm sleepy” Syrus told the boys. “Well yeah, we should sleep.” Chumley said. “Wait, that means Jaden going in room 206, he might daze again.” Bastion told the crew before they dozed off. “And he can't sleep anywhere else, no matter where he goes!” “I have a question Jay, why do you daze off?” Bastion asked. “I don't know, maybe it's just all in my head! Now I am going to stop dazing for good!” Jaden told the gang. “I'm going now!” And Jaden headed for room 206. “If Jaden dazes in bed, then I don't wanna know what he was dreaming!” Sy says. “See ya tomorrow”.



The next day:

“Jay, you're not in a daze! But still, I don't wanna know what you are thinking!” Syrus tells Jaden. “I'm working my way up soon I'm-” Jaden says. “Jaden, you're going to embarrass your self, don't finish that sentence.” Sy warns. “Right, Sy” Jaden replies.

________________________________________________________________________I think this was a little corny! So I don't mind flames for this chapter.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Uknown_Spirit on April 18, 2006, 8:40:20 AM

Uknown_Spirit on
Uknown_SpiritIts not that bad but try to make it a little more interesting. Over all it is good so far.