Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

a story I did 4 my english class

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


Blind cat

Haze looked around the place. The colors were vivid and fresh. She sat there and smelled the red tulips. Everything was so beautiful to her. The sky, the water, the land and the so, oh so beautiful flowers. She smiled at herself and began to run through the field. Then she heard a feint meow, her mother was calling her.

She woke with a start and looked around wildly. But the colors had disappeared, leaving only darkness. She wished that she were in her dreams, she could at least see there.

She started to walk by her siblings. She was doing well until the oldest, jack, stuck his paw out on purpose and tripped her. All her bothers and sisters picked on her just because she couldn't see. She heard Jack chuckle to himself.

She quickly made her way to the edge and sat there. Letting the wind ruffle her black fur. She felt free here, she doesn't know why. She could hear the sounds as the wind brought them up. She felt the edge of her homes hill. Mother said it was a cliff and told her to be careful. She had been careful.

But then she heard a charge, and turned her head around in time to hear Jack say “Bye, bye, little sister!” As he pushed her off

She couldn't believe it; her brother had pushed her off. Yeah, her and him had their differences, but he wanted her dead! She just couldn't grasp it as she tumbled down the hill. It seemed like ages before she had hit the bottom. She had stopped rolling and stood there in a daze.

She then remembered what he mother had said about the many dangers of the wild.

She immediately started to cry, “mother! Mother!” But her mother couldn't hear her over the wind

She sat there and cried that out until her voice became horse, then she heard foot steps in the dry leaves.

Thinking it her mother she turned to the sound. “Mother!” She called out hoarsely.

“I'm not your mama kid” came a rough voice.

She recoiled then asked, “Can u help me?”

“Can u help yourself?” He riddled to her in his gruff voice. He waited a minuet before answering, “Yes, I can help u, follow me”

“B-but I can't see you!” She stammered, not moving, but on her feet

“You can hear me, you can follow. Listen to my footfalls, my breathing, and my pulse. Concentrate on it and you can `see' where I am” He replied smoothly.

Haze cocked her head in confusion, but stopped and listened. She heard his rapid breathing and even his pulse! But she also heard the plants moving and placed where they are. She attentively put a paw forward in his direction. She kept on moving until she stood beside him.

“Good, you can do this.” He said before moving away.

Then did this several times until she was at the top. She heard a rapid breathing and knew it was her mother.

She picked her up and brought her inside and started to cry saying she was so worried. Then asked how she got here.



She simply replied, “ I heard my way here.” She knew the stranger was gone She laid down on the bedding, falling asleep to the though that she had a guardian angle to look after her




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment