Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Blossom Returns

When Sasuke finnaly defeats his brother, he comes back to Konoha. But what will Sakura do? Will she choose the path of GOOD..........or EVIL? Read to find out!

Chapter 5 - The Blossom Returns

Chapter 5 - The Blossom Returns
I am soooooo sorry about the wait! I had a mental breakdown and I was freak'in out! I would tell you the whole story, but I know that you don't want to hear me nagging, so I'll start the story already! Please enjoy! I said It once, I'll say it again, I do not own Naruto....but I wish I owned Sasuke...*looks left, then right* MINE!!!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



During the past few days, the Konoha ninja of the village were in panic-mode. As they gathered at Sakura's apartment, they were searching for any type of clue to Sakura's wear-abouts. It was dark out, symbolyzing that it was close to midnight, but no one would take a break knowing their pink-headed friend was missing.

Naruto was flipping through Sakura's dresser, seeing that it was packed. He knew that she wasn't going to bring anything wherever she was now.

Kiba and Shino were searching for any signes of struggle in the living room. Hoping to find a stran of hair, a piece of dirt, anything that Akamaru could sniff out.

Hinata, Ino, and Tenten were having a nervous-breakdown, because their best friend was gone, nowhere to be found.

Neji, Lee, and Choji were searching the front lawn for anything thats suspicious, but were unsucessful.

Sasuke on the other hand, did not join them, and was no where to be seen.

_________________________

Sakura cautiously walked down the streets, heading for her home. Thank goodness that she chose the right time to move out and be on her own from her parents. She was still in her all black outfit, casuing her to shiver. She was going over again, what her plan was with Kabuto, hoping she wouldn't mess up and anger him.

Flashback

"Sakura," Kabuto said, "Your mission here is to lure the Uchiha out of Konoha at anymeans nessisary. Got it?" Sakura's emotionless face nodded, meaning an unfortunate yes.

"Take as long as you want, I will be Monitoring everything from out here. If I get near the town, Orochimaru's powers he gave me will cause the stars to fade, and give away my presence. I bet you have already noticed that, haven't you?" Kabuto asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sakura nodded, and then turned to face him. "Kabuto?"

"Yes?" He answered.

"What exactly will you do with Sasuke? What are your plans?" Sakura demanded an answer. She would not continue until she knew what was at steak.

"Dear girl, you think I would go back on my word even after I told you the Uchiha would be safe?" Kabuto said as he got up onto his feet and stared down at the cherry blossom.

"Well, I-" She could feel the honesty from the white haired man. "As long as he doens't get hurt. Understand me?" Sakura got up also, and glared at Kabuto.

"You have my word." He smirked.

End Flashback



Sakura gritted her teeth, wishing she could beleve him easily, but couldn't. Finnaly, she arrived her her house, and noticed three figures outside of the building. "What are they doing here?" Sakura thought, referring to Neji, Lee, and Choji.

Not wanting to be discovered, she quietly put on a genjutsu, covering her bodyhead, and sent. Not even the byakugan from Neji or Hinata could find her. She crept behind nearby tree, and picked up a rock. She threw it without making a sound. And a loud 'thump' somewhere else.

"What was that?" Lee said, turning his head in the direction the sound was coming from.

"Lets go find out." Neji said as he ran out of view, quickly following behind, was Lee and Choji.

Sakura sighed in relief, and opened her front door. She almost jumped when she found people inside her house.

"What the heck are you guys doing in my house!?" Sakura yelled. Almost automatically, everyone gerked their heads up like daisy's.

"Sakura!?" Naruto yelled from the top of the steps. All the ninja's stopped what there were doing and gathered around the frightned pink haired kinoichi.

"Where have you been?"

"Are you ok?"

"Why did you leave?"

"Did you bring me a Souvenir?"

All heads turned to Naruto, and glared. "What? I was just asking!"

"Sakura, why did you run away?" Shino said, in a low tone.

Sakura could tell he demanded an answer. What was she to tell them? She couldn't just say, "Oh I was with Kabuto, he threatened me that he would kill Sasuke, so I joined him. don't worry about me!?" Sakura's innerself was mocking.

"Why do you guys care? I was only gone for three days." Sakura mummbled, obviously annoyed. Everyone gasped, they had never seen her so angry before, even if she had grown older and more independent.

"Sakura, we're your friends. We were worried about you." Ino said, coming out of the croud of ninja, and facing Sakura.

"I don't need you guys to worry about me! I'm not some child that needs taken care of. I can fend for myself!" Sakura finnaly snapped.

Neji and the other two walked in and noticed the mob. He curiously walked up, knowing that Sakura had slipped past his guard.

"Sakura, Tsunade sent us to find you. If you hadn't returned, she would have sent the ANBU on you." Kiba said, with poor Akamaru shaking inside of Kiba's coat.

"I don't care, now GET OUT!" Sakura yelled. At first, no one would move, but another one of her glares would to the trick, and it did. Everyone started slowly walking out of the Haruno's household, heads low, some mad, some sad.

Naruto slowly walked up to the steeming Sakura, and said, "We have training tomarrow at 5:00 am. Meet at the bridge." Naruto didn't want to anger Sakura anymore than she was, she he walked out with the others, leaving Sakura alone.

"Why am I acting like this? Why am I so angry all of a sudden?" Sakura looked down at her shaking hands. She hadn't eating anything in a while, but was too tired of the trip back to Konoha to eat. She slowly but surly walked up the steps in her lonly house, just to barly make it onto her bed. Lazily, she set her clock to 4:00 and fell into a deep sleep.


______________

*beep beep beep*

With little sleep, Sakura moaned and streached while still laying down, thus falling onto her hard floor. Thank goodness her bed wasn't high or else that would have really hurt. She dragged herself to the bathroom and got into the shower.

After that, she dryed her hair and went to her closit. "Ug, right! Kabuto said that I always have to wear that stupid black crap!" She sighed and put on the outfit, which was a hassle because it was so tiny to get on. Just for safty, she put shorts under her skirt. You never know what might happen. (lolz)

She made her way to the old red bridge where they always met up. Sakura was reading about medical jutsus, with he book covering her face, pretty much pulling a Kakashi. She peaked up from her book to see she was coming up the bridge and noticed Sasuke sitting down, leaning up against the rail. She stopped and remembered what Kabuto told her.

Your mission here is to lure the Uchiha out of Konoha at anymeans nessisary.

Sakura thought about it for a moment. When she was twelve, Sasuke hated her for aknowledging him. If she used reverse Psychology and ignored him, like he does to her. She may have a chance, but it's risky.

She sighed and sat at the exact opposite side of the Uchiha. He glanced over and noticed her, but just shrugged and dazed off, just relaxing. Sakura put her head back into the book and chilled also.

Without a second thought, Naruto came running to the two, with a cup of Ramen in his hand while he slirped, disturbing the two other ninja's peace and quite.

"Sorry! I slept in and didn't get enough time to eat so I-" Naruto trailed off when he seen two deathly glares. One from the usual Sasuke, but another from the Cherry Blossom of the group. He would have said something by now, but remembered what happened last night, and kept quiet.

About three hours of waiting, Kakashi finnaly decided to pop up out of nowhere.

"Haha, sorry i'm late I just got lost on the road of life and -"

"LIRE!" Naruto shouted, alone. He turned to Sakura who was still transfixed on the book. Kakashi noticed this too, and also how she was mimicking him and his reading habits with Icha Icha Paradise.

"Sakura? You feeling ok?" Kakashi asked, for once worried about his female student. She looked up from her book and raised an eyebrow.

"Sure Kakashi Sensei, why wouldn't I be?" She asked and she got up and put her book away in her weapon bag.

Sasuke glances at her odd behaviour, but shruged it off. "At least I know she's ok." Sasuke thought as if the burden has been lifted off his shoulders.

"What are we going to do Kakashi Sensei!?" Naruto blabbed. "Huh? Secret Mission, rescue a princess, penetrate evil forces, buy another issue of Icha Icha Paradise?"

Kakashi smacked his forehead with his hand on the last question. Sakura and Sasuke sweat dropped.

Naruto still yammered on, "What about esecorting a very important person or-"

"We will just be sparring." Kakashi cut him off.

"Aww! But I wanted to get an issue of Icha Icha." Naruto groaned.

"What a looser" Sasuke murmured to himself. Sakura sighed and walked closer to the three nagging boys.

"I wanna fight Sasuke!" Naruto's hand shot up like a bullet.

"Fine..." Kakashi stammered.

Naruto shouted, "Sweeeeet-"

"Sasuke will fight Sakura." Kakashi added.

"What!?"

What!!!"

HN!?

"No buts, now go! Naruto, you with me." Kakashi said and started walking to an open field, with Naruto trailing behind. That just leaved Sasuke and Sakura then.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Finnaly, I finished another chapter. Again, I AM SOOOO SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT! Since Spring Break is right around the corner, I can get chapter done sooner. So you don't have to worry about waiting. Thanx for reading, I'm hoping to get another chapter done MABY by the 10th or 11th. BIEEEZ!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hornetthehedgehog on June 19, 2007, 4:43:33 AM

hornetthehedgehog on
hornetthehedgehogooooooooooooo i like the way u bilt up the tenstion

vesblondie on June 10, 2007, 1:26:29 PM

vesblondie on
vesblondieUh-oh. This is how Sakura will get Sasuke away...I think Oo' NYA! I love this!

Symphoniaprincess101 on June 2, 2007, 10:35:50 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101-^^-

saturn13 on April 5, 2007, 5:18:48 PM

saturn13 on
saturn13good stuff, sakura better be careful