Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Algebra Class

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 1 - Algebra Class

Chapter 1 - Algebra Class
Well, for this story, Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are in a normal school and everything. Yup, that’s about it.



"Ok everyone, take your seats!" The Algebra teacher yells.

No one is listening, so he screams at the top of his lungs, "SIT DOWN DAMNIT!"

Everyone scampers to a seat weather it was theirs or not. Naruto trips on a book bag and plows into a table, smashing his head on the seat.

"I'M OK!" He yells, rubbing his throbbing head.

"Naruto, your such a dork!" Sakura whispers to Naruto.

"SAKURA! NO TALKING!" The teacher yells.

"I wasn't talking to Naruto!" She smirks.

"So what? Your mouth was moving out of no where!?" The teacher yells.

"You got that right!" Sakura laughs.

"What did you say!?" This time with more anger the teacher yells.

"Nothing...noting." Sakura turns her head.

After the teacher calms down, he asked a simple question.

"So, how many of you are on track?" But the class thought he said on Crack.. So, everyone being their retarded selves, raised their hands.

"All of you are in track?!" He said in amazement.

"Ohhh! We thought you said on crack!.......IM NOT A CRACK I SWARE!" Naruto blushes and the whole class smacks their hand down.

After a few bonks on the head by his fellow classmates, Naruto finally manages to calm down.

The Algebra teacher, puts a question on the board, and asked Sasuke to come up to the board and solve it.

"Now Sasuke, if you get this wrong, the class gets to throw their books at you!" He said jokingly.

The class picks up their books and brings them behind their head, ready to throw them the second he messes up, but they all know that they are not REALLY going to throw it, its just fun to play around.

Sasuke finishes, and Mr. Sanker looks over it.

"Well Sasuke, there is one mistake right here"

All of a sudden, Sasuke gets smacked smack-dab in the face with a book. Everyone gasped and turned to Naruto.

"......We weren’t suppose to throw them? BUT SENSAI SAID WE COULD!"

"YOU IDIOT!" Sakura back-handed Naruto in the cheek.

And after yet another blows to Naruto's head, the class calms down.

Mr. Sanker turned off the lights to turn on the over-head to show the class a bunch of math problems.

After he was done, he turned the over-head off and shouted, "CLASS, LOOK AT THE CEALING, ITS SO COOL!"

Everyone jerked their head upward to see what was up there when all of a sudden, the lights came on, and blinded everyone (have you ever been in the dark, and turned on a light? yeah! Hurts don't it?)

"HAHA SUCKA!" Mr. Sanker laughed. Everyone groaned.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!?!?" Naruto and Sakura both yelled!





~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ok, thats my first one, by the way, everything you just read, actually happened in my Algebra class. That is how messed up it is! lol. STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXED ONE... LUNCH!

EDITED: Ok, at the time, I thought it was funny. But now that I read it over again after ten more chapters, it sounds like a 5 year old made this! -_- Grrr! When I get some time, I'm going to redo this chapter and the ones after. Not completely make a new one, just fix it up and make it sound actually interesting! haha!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 1:14:23 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL