Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lunch

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 2 - Lunch

Chapter 2 - Lunch
At their table, which included, Sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, Ino, Neji, Kiba, and Hinata. Everyone sat down, right after Naruto spilled his tray and had to clean it up.


Naruto tried to start a conversation with Sakura, but corn was flying out of his mouth, and Sakura got up and moved to the other side of the table.

Ino was trying to flirt with Sasuke, but he just ignored her. But she didn't give up so she offered him her food. He declined, but Choji, from across the room, gratefully took it out of her hands.

In the middle of eating, Naruto yelled out to Kiba

"I HAVE TO POOP!!!"

Everyone turned and Naruto scooted down in his seat.

"I HAVE TO GO TOO!!" Kiba yells.

Both boys ran to the bathroom, but didn't really have to go to the bathroom, they just stand of the toilets and talk on the top of the stalls. So then, Naruto drops his pen out of his pocket and it lands RIGHT in the toilet.

"AHH!!!" he screams.

By then, Kiba is laughing so hard he can't breath.

"Just reach in there and grab it!" Kiba yells.

"I'm not touching that!" Naruto screams back.

"OH shoot!" Naruto yells.

"what?!" Kiba ceased his laughter.

"I really DO have to go now!" Naruto yells, and pulls down his pants and sits RIGHT on the same toilet with the pen in it.

So Naruto "does this thang" if ya know what I mean?

While he is still "going" Kiba is sitting down holding his sides in from laughing so hard. Then the bell rings.

"HA HA! DUDE WE HAVE TO GO!" Kiba yells and runs out, leaving Naruto alone.

Naruto didn't "get it all out" yet, but had to stop, and was afraid to flush, so he put toilet paper on the top of it and ran out.

Later that day, Sasuke walks into the bathroom, and goes into the same stall Naruto was in.

"SICK!" He yells at the smell, and heard the stall door close.

"LET ME OUT!" He screams while tries to PUSH a PULL DOOR.

With no success, Sasuke slams on it, but no budge, so he crawls underneath and runs out like a wuss.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
No Sasuke is not REALLY a wuss, but I just wanted to it sound like that. lol

EDIT: Once again, I re-read this after a few months and HATE it like no end. Like I said before, I'm going to redo this chapter, or just clean it up and make it sound interesting! -_- sorry its so bad everyone, I wasn't really trying when I made this.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 1:16:33 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL