Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - School Dance

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 3 - School Dance

Chapter 3 - School Dance
*~*~*~*
I know this isn't much of a story cause I didn't really try, but I just wanted to see how this came out.
*~*~*~*


With the blasting music, and the disco lights, this school dance will be one of the best! "Ok partiers, no teachers, so lets get this show on the road!" The DJ yells through the microphone. Then the Chicken Dance comes on.

"Hehe! Lets go!" Sakura shouts over the music and jumps on the dance floor. Most people were sitting out because it was a childish song, but that didn't stop Sakura, Naruto, Shikimaru, Ino, Chioji, Lee, and...Gaara?! They all started flapping their wings and shaking their tail feathers. Sasuke on the other hand was to ashamed to even know them by now.

As the melody part comes on, everyone grabs a partner and do-si-do's with them. Sakura came swinging along and plowed into Ino without even realizing it. Ino crashed into Shikamaru, he tripped Lee, Lee smacked Chioji, and he bulldozed right into Gaara. "HAHA WATCH WERE YOUR GOING!" Naruto yelled over the music. Gaara gave Chioji the "death" star, and Chioji went and sat down, scared to death.

So the next song was of course, My Humps, and Sakura and Ino were pretty proud of what they have to "show off". Well, while Sakura was shakin' her butt, Lee couldn't help but get right up behind her and pretend she was "doing that" to him. "LEE YOU PERVERT!!" Ino yelled, and Sakura finally noticed the weird boy behind her, giving him a big smack on the face.

The next song to come on was Cotton Eyed Joe, and all the gang, even Sasuke, did their little jig, acting like a cowboy.

Half the dance was over, and Sakura and Ino had become very tire. They went and leaned on the wall for a sec, until Ino just HAD to do something. So she went over the Sasuke and started flirting with him. Sakura's eyes were flaming, Ino could tell, but that just made her more "flirty", although Sasuke didn't really care what-so-ever. Then the next song came on and this was Sakura's perfect chance to get Ino back, and Sasuke's heart as a bonus.

Sakura: HEY HEY YOU YOU! I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

she yells at the same time as the music, screaming it at Sasuke. He gave her a questioning look.

Sakura: NO WAY NO WAY! I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE!

Sakura poses in a sexy way, Ino getting steamed.

Sakura: HEY HEY YOU YOU! I SHOULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

she blows a kiss at Sasuke. In the background, you could see Lee and Naruto all P**** off. While the music still played, Sakura danced in a cute girly way right in front of Sasuke while Ino was yelling something. Gaara looked, "interested" in Sakura as well.. Oo! With Sakura's hair flying back and fourth, she truly did look like an angel fallen from heaven. Sasuke's hormones started kicking in. HOLY CRAP! SHES HOTT! NO SHE IS NOT! YES SHE IS, I MEAN LOOK AT HER!! Sasuke vs his thoughts were ragging on.

Sakura got a brilliand idea to pretend he wasn't there anymore and dance some more, even more sexier. "TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME!" Ino yelled and stared dancing.

Then the Cha Cha slide came on. Boy was Sakura at the right time and the right place.

Everybody clap your hands! clap clap chap your hands!

Sasuke couldn't resist, he slowly walked up in-between Sakura and Ino, and started clapping his hands at the same rhythm as the two girls. They smiled and went on.

To the left now, to the right...

Sakura and Ino both knew the song by heart, but poor Sasuke didn't. Honestly, he didn't know his left from right either, and kept bumbling into the girls as they giggled and he blushed. they kept turning directions, and now were in a line, Sakura infront, Sasuke in the middle, and Ino on the end, a little farther back from the two for some reason.

How low can you go...can you go down low...all the way to the floor? how low can you go?

Sakura slowly started going down, leaning back too forgetting Sasuke was behind her. She kept going lower and leaning back more, Sasuke to terrified to say anything, but had to keep going low as well. Her head was near his chest, and they were almost to the floor. "SAKURA! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" Ino screamed, scaring Sakura causing her to fall on top of Sasuke. Ino filled with anger and just left all of a sudden. The two both blushed, got up, and kept on dancing.

~on the other side of the dance floor~

Naruto had caught up with Neji and they both were party animals when it came to dances. Shaking their tail-feathers and anything else they could shake was their strong point.

The next song was the hamster dance song (for some reason). Naruto took the opportunity and got in the middle of the crowd and pretended to be a hamster and sing.

D D De Da Didde Dodo. De Da Didi Do!

Hinata, from her WAY back position, giggled. Naruto went looking through the crowd and found her. He put his arm around her neck and yelled into her ear like a drunk'in mofo, "HINATA....GO SUGGEST A SONG FOR ME!" Well, she couldn't say no to the guy she liked, so she went up the DJ and told him exactly what Naruto told her to say.

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE...I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT... I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT... YOU LIKE TO.....MOVE IT!!!

Naruto yelled, and everyone paused what they were doing to go see. Pretty soon, there was a circle around Naruto and he was...BREAK DANCING!? The only problem was, he couldn't break dance. Everyone laughed as he pointlessly tried to stand on his head and spin without falling. He got up, did a peace sign, and walked out.

The next to walk into the ring was Kiba, who was pretty good at it. "He looks like a gangster!" Tenten yells while Neji nods. Next to walk in was Gaara..wait...GAARA!?!? He gets in, and starts doing the robot...The crowd goes wild over his actions. It was so stupid it was funny. They started chanting, "GO GAARA..GO GARRA..GO GARRA!"

Sakura and Sasuke were laughing too hard to realize that someone had pushed them into the ring. They both stood there for a while, while everyone was starring at them. What were they to do? They can't just stand there and they can't just walk away? Suddenly, Sakura stared...BREAK DANCING! Who would have guessed! She was upside-down spinning on one hand. Then the next thing you know, she is doing something else. She got up, and pointed to Sasuke, indicating that it was his turn.

Normally, he wouldn't bother, but seeing as how he was not going to get beat by a GIRL, he started dancing. First he puffed out his collar, all cool as Sakura stood there with her hand on her hip. The Sasuke pretended he was in a box like a mime. Everyone loved the humor. Then he pointed back to Sakura. She glared, and walked in. She started bopping her head to the music, and then all of a sudden, she started pointed up and down diagonally like a disco. Rainbow lights shined on her.

Sakura walked over to Sasuke and they started circling each other, bopping to the music. Sakura shook her hips and Sasuke whipped around his arms. Then Sakura yells out. "SASUKE! I'm so hyper I could make cookies...OH MY GOD I HAVE A GREAT IDEA.. LETS MAKE COOKIES!!!" She jumped up and down. Sasuke look at her like she was crazy, but he wouldn't blame her, he was the one acted like he was stuck in a box.

They both run off to cooking class while no one was in there and started making cookies.

The two got back an hour later with cookie smeared all over their faces and they looked pretty drunk (where they got the liquor I couldn't tell ya). They looked over to see Naruto and Hinata singing.

Hinata: It seems today, that all ya see. Is violence and movies, and sex on TV.

Naruto: But where are those good old fashion values...

Gaara: THAT WHICH WE USED TO RELY!!


Sasuke and Sakura giggled and walked off. Sakura bumped into Gaara and yelled over the music, "Hey! Where is Temari?" Gaara looked at her in a sad way and said, "S-she’s dead....She was attacked by a herd of wild dogs...she "thought" she saw..." He ran off crying. Sasuke and Sakura looked at eachother..WTF!?

Then Naruto comes walking over and starts yapping to Sakura. "OMG, I just remembered when I first went to the country and the great outdoors.."


Flashback

Naruto walked into a port-o-potty. "Hey Sasuke! I don't get it?? Its just a hole.. It doesn't seem to go anywhere...NOPE, defiantly doesn't go anywhere..." Bird hits the port-o knocking it over.... "AHHH! ITS EVERYWHERE..."

end flashback


"heheheh" Sakura laughed. "How come I wasn't with you two!" Sakura yells at Drunken Sasuke and Wacked up Naruto.

"Uhh? I dunno." They both moan.

"Oh!! GOOD IDEA GOOD IDEA!!" Naruto yells!

"WHAT?!" Sasuke and Sakura both yell in unison. Naruto puts his finger up telling them to hang on, then he runs off to the DJ and grabs his microphone.

Naruto says in a calm voice, "Attention all party-goers....testicles....that is all"



*~*~*~*~*~*
I know it sucks cause I hurried through the whole thing, but I don't care really, its not my REAL story. its just a stupid thing to get my mid off of things! LOLZ!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 3, 2009, 1:30:54 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL*can't breath*

sasusakuAMOR on October 17, 2007, 10:25:16 AM

sasusakuAMOR on
sasusakuAMORXD lol! naruto+family guy= TOO DARN FUNNY!!!!!!!

Kelalailea on October 8, 2007, 9:17:29 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaI think it was hillarious. Sorry if you're a fangirl but I always thought of Sasuke like that. I think he's dumb.

Kelalailea on October 8, 2007, 9:18:10 AM

Kelalailea on
KelalaileaI was refering to the school dances thing.