Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Yahoo messenger...again

The Naruto gang runs into some trouble. It's something so terrible, so horrible, it will take all of their will-power to defeat. Do you know what that is?....High School. (Normal pairings, though not the main plot or anything. TOTAL COMEDY!)

Chapter 5 - Yahoo messenger...again

Chapter 5 - Yahoo messenger...again
*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ok, now this one should be a funny one…sorry again about the last chapter, I just thought that I needed a … how should I put this…..Serious part..you know! ^_^ Ok, on with the show!!!!
*~*~*~*~*~*~


Sakura finnaly got the strength and courage to get back on the internet, not because of Ino, but she had nothing better to do beside cry her but off.

*Sakura Haruno has logged on” She quickly changed her profile name to “I’ll never forgive you”.

She sat there for a while, but no one was on, so she laid on her bed and examined the ceiling.

*Ding*

Sakura jumped up, and seen who sent her an instant message..

Oh, please don’t be Ino, she thought to herself.

Sakura read the message saying,

“Who won’t you forgive?”

The person asked. Sakura didn’t even bother looking to see who sent her it, but she quickly replied,

Sakura: Oh, nothing, you wouldn’t understand….

Person: But who, I have the right to be curious don’t I?

Sakura: Well, Ok! Its Ino, she is being a real jerk!!

Sakura almost forgot to see who she was even talking to, and gasped when she seen who it was,…Sasuke Uchiha.

Sasuke: what did she do?

Sakura: Sasuke, is that you? Why do you care, you never did before?

Sasuke: JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Sakura: Well, to be honest, I have never been so insulted in all my life, here! I’ll send you a copy..

*Sending*

~Sasuke got it and read the whole thing~

*Naruto has logged on*

Naruto: Hey Sakura….hi….Sasuke….-_-

~Sakura forgot to take the letter Ino sent her off the IM and Naruto started reading it too.

Naruto: THAT’S NUCKING FUTS!!!!

Saskura: What? Do you mean fracking Nuts?

Naruto: Yeah, I just love saying that thought ^_^

~Sasuke finished reading~

Sasuke: So! That is why you are so depressed.

Naruto: NOBODY INSULTS MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!

Sasuke: *Anime sweat dropps*

Sakura: NARUTO YOU BAKA! I AM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!

Naruto: -_-

*Ino has logged on*

Sasuke: ……..

Naruto: ……

~Sakura has put herself on invisible to Ino (but not the boys)~

Ino: Heyyy Sasuke honey!……Naruto!

Sasuke: >_<

Naruto: OMG WHAT IS THAT!?!?!?!

Ino: WHAT!?!?

Naruto: Oh, never mind, Its just your face…. LOLZ!!!

Sasuke: Bad pun, very bad pun indeed

Ino: That was stupid! You can’t even see my face!! Oh, and by the way…SAKURA, I KNOW YOUR THERE!!

Sakura: *gulp*

Naruto: That was pretty mean of what you sent her!!!

Sasuke: ………

Ino: That dog got what she deserved!! ^0^

Naruto: POTTY MOUTH!!!

Sasuke: You do know that everything you said to Sakura wasn’t true….right?

Sakura: 0o

Ino: H-how do YOU know!?!?

Sasuke: Well for one, dog is a female dog, @$$ is well, YOU KNOW! country matters isn’t even a real word. Sakura only sniffed your face to smell what type of gum you had, doesn’t mean that she is a Lesbian… Which last time I checked, she wasn’t….

Naruto: 0o

Ino: 0o

Sakura: ……..

Sasuke: What?

Naruto: “Last time I checked, she wasn’t a Lesbian“…..when did you check??

Sakura: !!!!!

Ino: ……..

Sasuke: 0o’’ …..uh, well, nothing…I just….It was just one of those times….when you……

Naruto: WHAT DID YOU AND SAKURA DO!?!?!?!?

Sakura: *gasp*

Ino: *faints*

Sasuke: SHUT UP DOBE!!!

Naruto: …….so….you and Sakura have something going on! AM I RIGHT!!! ^_^ LMFAO!!!

Sakura: N-naruto!! Shut…up!!!

Sasuke: >_<

Sakura: Well, if you must know…

Sasuke: DON’T TELL HIM!!!

Sakura: During the dance, We sort of…well…….got a little drunk….



Flashback

Sasuke and Sakura were making cookies and were drinking at the same time, (once again, no clue where they found the Bud Light in the school). Sasuke started yapping out something, very obvious that he was super drunk. “Sakura!!…s-sakura! I just found out something…you never going to guess, not,,, not…not in a million years!” Sakura turned her head while putting a flower pot in the cookie dough.

“What?”

“Guess!”

“I don’t know”

“GUESS!”

“chicken butt!!!”

“yes!!!”

“really?”

“NO”

“I give up! Now tell me already!” Sakura screamed.

“Ok, what you are about to hear my shock and disturb you…are you ready?” Sasuke asked. Sakura nodded.

“OK, you know…uh that white stuff you put on cereal?” Sasuke stammered, still swaying back and fourth, trying to keep his balance.

“Milk?”

“Yeah! Ok,…uh, milk, did you know that…” Sasuke paused, and then …fell asleep.

“SASUKE!” Sakura screamed, and he jerked back awake. “What was it about milk??”

“Oh, yea! OK, did you know that milk……came from a cows…utters!?!?”

“………………………….OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?” Sakura screamed as her face was red because of the constant drinking (like Lee when he got drunk).

“I’m DEAD…serious…and you know…and you know what else?”

“What?”

“………..I pooted” Sasuke whispered and grabbed Sakura around the waist, pulling her closer. Sakura could smell the bud light on his breath. “Sakura, you look like a piece of chicken if full bloom, I love it!”

Sakura blushed, not caring of what he says, but mostly because she can’t keep up with her brain….

“Lets make this night last…” Sasuke said, twirling her hair around.

“Oh, Sasuke!” Sakura smiled.


(Ok, I won’t go any further! ;P, sorry, but I’m not that kind of person to go into details with that kind of stuff.)




End flashback



Naruto: Oh

Ino: My

Lee: GOD!!!!

Naruto: Where did you come from?¿

Lee: I doesn't mattter about the past, nor the present. All that matters is what is here and now, that is what matters!!

Sasuke: You just want your lunch money back that I stole from you don't you?

Lee: ............yes

Sakura: *yawn* Well, I don't know about you, but if I stay up any longer, I going to..............

Naruto: going to what?

Sasuke: SAKURA, U THERE?

Lee: My flower, are you ok?

Sakura: sdfgifkd;gfa;seritifnvdlk;fj;ladjkf;ldj fdkjf

Ino: WTF!!!

Naruto: I think she fell asleep on the keyboard! ^_^

Sasuke: every time she rolls over, she hits more keys....

Ino: WHAT A LOOSER!! Sasuke, why don't you say that? You say it to Naruto constantly, why not to Sakura?

Sakura: as;dlgkjf;lkjfiobgn;argkj;lfkjalg;dfkgj

Lee: Wake up my beauty!

Naruto: Shut up your stalker!!

Sasuke: G2G

*Sasuke has logged off*

Ino: WAIT! SASUKE DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE WEIRD-0'S!!

*Ino has logged off*

Naruto: I'm not staying here with this pervert....

Lee: I shall not waist my youth on this knuckle-head...

*Naruto has logged off*
*Lee has logged off*



Sakura: gskf;vaisrgh'asg;rui67qporghxvn;rltkjasdlfkj asdgh;asdfjksdl

Sakura: sasukeyouaresohottpleasemakeoutwithmehottstuff! (read this one carefully)

*Sakura has been disconnected*



*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
hehe, I know that was a little weird, and I sort of sidetracked when I named this "an ordinary day at school" when obviously, they are not at school...oh well, ^_^ The next chappie will defiantly be during their school, so I’m hoping that something funny will happen to ME during school so I can use it for my stories...LOLZ!! TTYL!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 17, 2008, 8:22:37 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101lol
"Sakura: sasukeyouaresohottpleasemakeoutwithmehottstuff!" it reads "Sakura: sasuke you are so hott please make out with me hott stuff!"